Hey does any body play Airsoft here?? I got a few AEG's for sale I will be takeing some to the rodman ride any body want to take theirs, we can have a few games in the woods???
I don't know if that would be a good idea, unless yer gonna go ride off someplace and do this amongst yerselves...i don't think it would portray a good image for the rest of the groups...just my thoughts.
What is airsoft ???
What He Said !!! ???
airsoft is like a bbgun but it shoots plastic bb's there preaty kool i used to play it but i gave it up for paintball but gave that up and now im into this sport.
alex
Well me and my group will be takeing our guns either way, we will probably have a few games in the woods nothing big mabeay like 3 or 5 games. this is an airsoft gun.
(http://www.planetairsoft.net/darkworks/intropics/banshee-poseshot2.jpg)
(http://members.shaw.ca/planetairsoft/Pictures/gallery/tanakausp2.jpg)
(http://members.shaw.ca/stan420/images/stealthm4/stealth-m3-ris.jpg)
Watch this video its kinda long but very cool. shows alot about how airsoft truely is and yes we dress up like that and carry big guns like that. ;D
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/airsoft/tac2prac.wmv
Any body want to play?????? ;D ;D
ya thats real nice very smart to take you mask off right after you get goggled in the middle of the game that will get you sitting for a little while
nice video, but there is a time and a place for everything.
Might cause you a lot more trouble than it's worth. Rangers see you in the forest with those and it not being hunting season you are guaranteed to get pulled over at the least. They do look pretty real you know.
That's funny, looks like two H&K's and a bushmaster to me.
I agree with the above... as fun as they are.. time and place ya know? But hell, it's a free country, do what you want.. just be smart about it if you use them at the group ride.
Quotenice video, but there is a time and a place for everything.
Yea time and place .... Time when ever ...Place a forest or woods or field. We wont be out there wile people are riding [smiley=Wacko.gif] ::) if we play it will be around 11 or 12pm when people are not out there.Duh lol
QuoteMight cause you a lot more trouble than it's worth. Rangers see you in the forest with those and it not being hunting season you are guaranteed to get pulled over at the least. They do look pretty real you know.
So what is a sissy ranger pulls us over they are not real and we are not doing anything illegal. ??? dont see what the big deal is. now if it was a real gun then that is another story. :-/
my 2 cents... If I'm a ranger and I pull up to you...that thing looks pretty darn real and I'm not going to take the extra second to examine it, I'm going to be a bit on edge and not be too happy with you. ;)
either way, be careful and don't be the guy that points his fake gun at an officer and get's shot because of it.
I'd spray paint the thing green or orange or something. Whatever happened to those old rubberband guns?! ;D ;D
Quite frankly I could care less just trying to save you some hassles but I see your not one to listen to good advice so do as you will!
It would be my guess if a ranger were to see you with those in the forest he would draw down on you, you couldn't convince me those are BB guns.
you got to be chittin me :o you are actually gonna take those on a group ride? i played paintball for a long time back when it started but would never have taken my guns to ride with. let alone in a park with rangers! first they look like real guns. second, your going to ride. third, it could cause delays and problems with the others in the group. be smart and respectful when on group rides!!
ps. look at those guns! and to wonder whats wrong with the youth today, lol.!! j/k
I have a M16-A4 airsoft gun and it came with the tip of the gun painted bright orange!! I was thinking about bringing mine along on the ride but haven't decided yet?!?!?
QuoteYea time and place .... Time when ever ...Place a forest or woods or field. We wont be out there wile people are riding [smiley=Wacko.gif] ::) if we play it will be around 11 or 12pm when people are not out there.Duh lol
No need to get pissy... lighten up and take what everyone is saying as constructive criticism, not as an insult. Some people dont exactly have common sense and will play in the stupidest places and around people they shouldnt be playing around. It's the same problems riding.. you have a few idiots who will do stupid things and in turn, ruin our chances for any acceptance what so ever. We're all just sayin to be smart about whatever you choose do with them on the ride. As fun as airsoft guns are... it may not be the smartest move to bring them out, depending on the person who's bringing them... but, as the brilliant Forest Gump once said... "Stupid is as Stupid does"... to each their own.
But I can see it now... 200 people riding around the woods having fun. Someone riding around with one of the bigger guns and another person sees it not knowing its airsoft and freaks out... next thing you know, rangers and cops are all over.... yeah... thats JUST what we needed to happen on the group ride. [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
Please guys and gals do not take this in a wrong way but I WILL NOT TAKE THIS WITH ME ON THE RIDE!!!!! I will take it with me but it will remain in my car untill night falls and we have nothing to do but get drunk we will PROBABLY leave the elite resort and go off to the WOODS. AWAY FROM EVERY ONE so this way no one gets hurt. I dont see why some of you guys would even think that i would carry that with me on the trail ride????? lol ??? I am only takeing it because we will not be riding 24hrs so we need something else to do with our time. come on people I KNOW BETTER THEN TO SHOT THAT THING AROUND PEOPLE....... I can poke someones eye out lol...
I am not some 13 year old kid that would take that thing and shot it all over the place just to show off. I have alot more sense then that. ;D
QuotePlease guys and gals do not take this in a wrong way but I WILL NOT TAKE THIS WITH ME ON THE RIDE!!!!! I will take it with me but it will remain in my car untill night falls and we have nothing to do but get drunk we will PROBABLY leave the elite resort and go off to the WOODS. AWAY FROM EVERY ONE so this way no one gets hurt. I dont see why some of you guys would even think that i would carry that with me on the trail ride????? lol ??? I am only takeing it because we will not be riding 24hrs so we need something else to do with our time. come on people I KNOW BETTER THEN TO SHOT THAT THING AROUND PEOPLE....... I can pook someones eye out lol...
Well, When you put it that way then have at it. That would be fun at night.
What about that gene pool argument??
QuoteWhat about that gene pool argument??
Speaking of gene pools.
Did you guys know that if you're from West Virginia that you cannot be convicted of murder? This is true.
Everybody from W.V has the same DNA and there are no dental records. :D
QuoteWell, When you put it that way then have at it. That would be fun at night.
real fun at night in the forest, when a ranger pulls up, sees such weapons...no matter what they are, they LOOK real, and mistake u guys for poachers. i'm sure in the end it won't be a big deal, but the first few minutes would be tense.
do what ya want, I just don't wanna be near those if the poo hits the fan.
when I was younger I had an Uzi airsoft (I think it was an airsoft), I had the thing on my back while riding my bike home from a friends where we were playing....had cops stop me and draw on me...wasn't fun. in the end they told me to cover it up because someone had called seeing me with the thing on my back.
Quotehave nothing to do but get drunk we will PROBABLY leave the elite resort and go off to the WOODS. I KNOW BETTER THEN TO SHOT THAT THING AROUND PEOPLE....... I can poke someones eye out lol...
GETTING DRUNK AND SHOOTING THAT THING DOESNT ADD UP TO ME JUST MY .02$
beer, bullets, babes.....they'll get ya into trouble!! ;D
fun..but trouble!!lol
all this and they erased my post about playing it on quads and i was just joking ,plus i thought it was another name for paint ball ???
where i grew up if a cop seen them things they would shoot first and ask questions later ;)
DO THEY HURT LIKE PAINT BALLS ?
QuoteGETTING DRUNK AND SHOOTING THAT THING DOESNT ADD UP TO ME JUST MY .02$
Dude no offense but is you head on backwards lol I said IF we have nothing better to do then get drunk we will play airsoft meaning that either we get drunk and do nothing or not get drunk and play a few airsoft games???? Come on Chuck you must have me confused with some erresponsible person??
Quoteall this and they erased my post about playing it on quads and i was just joking ,plus i thought it was another name for paint ball ???
where i grew up if a cop seen them things they would shoot first and ask questions later ;)
DO THEY HURT LIKE PAINT BALLS ?
I never played paint ball but i have bin shot by one and to be honest its about the same if not more well it also depends on the gear you wear when you play. If you play with full camo then you wont feel it to bad but if you play in tank tops and shorts :o your in for some pain. lol
I do not have one of does, but can I play with this one.
Is that the 50 cal?
QuoteI do not have one of does, but I play with this one.
Im on your team ;D
just a joke now guys and girls. That little bullet is a 44.mag next to 50.mag. bigger is better and that the best of hand cannon. this post was getting to serious.
By the way those as you call them sissy rangers are FEDERAL LAW OFFICERS, and they carry REAL GUNS.
I for one would not run around in the woods at night in a nitional forest with one of them. There have been more than one case of people being shot by the law for carrying toy guns that do not look a real as they do. Poachers are a real problem in the ONF.
Just my 2 cents worth. ???
Jim
Mike desert eagle 50.ae house and atv protection. so if the dog doesnt get you the owner will. They better hope the dog get them first. its safe around the house it very hard to pull back the slide. when you shoot it in the day time a flume come out about 3 feet long and 2 feet wide.
ammo use in hand cannon
those like the black talons?
well ive played paitball and stuff and still do. But if a ranger sees liek 3-10 guys with them style guns dressed in camo with paintball masks on............The ranger has to have a lil common sense and know what they are doing
It was said earlier.....Time and Place.
QuoteDude no offense but is you head on backwards lol I said IF we have nothing better to do then get drunk we will play airsoft meaning that either we get drunk and do nothing or not get drunk and play a few airsoft games???? Come on Chuck you must have me confused with some erresponsible person??
Brother I am sure you are a responsible person, by the looks of the guns it is my opinion that you will be eating dirt or worse being shot from some over reacting ranger that sees nothing more the an assualt rifle and a pistol. there have been many mistaken shooting by police officers mistaking toy guns that have an orange barrels for the real thing . Your cool in my book 8) everyone here will back you up if you are ever in a situation. I try to avoid drawing additional attention to myself by unwanted law enforcement. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I have played paintball in the past in a controled enviorment. whatever you decide be safe
Rangers are not wannabe law enforcement!!! They will take you to jail just as fast as the deputy or police officer in your local town!!! The 85 year old 260lb fat guy walking through the mall with a shiny belt that only carries a radio and a pair of rubber gloves......Now that is a WANNABE!!!!!
QuoteBrother I am sure you are a responsible person, by the looks of the guns it is my opinion that you will be eating dirt or worse being shot from some over reacting ranger that sees nothing more the an assualt rifle and a pistol. there have been many mistaken shooting by police officers mistaking toy guns that have an orange barrels for the real thing . Your cool in my book 8) everyone here will back you up if you are ever in a situation. I try to avoid drawing additional attention to myself by unwanted wanabee law enforcement. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I have played paintball in the past in a controled enviorment. whatever you decide be safe
I'm with him on this. Draw your weapon, put down the gun and get on the ground. Then ask questions.
robo02cop are you making fun of me :'( just kidding ;D