http://www.seventhknight.com/vid/boobrp-1.wmv
it has 29s on it and the rest is stock
wow, those things have alot of power :o
Man are they Awsome!!
Looks as if that tihing had a v8 ! That thing is SICK !
thats my next goal...to pick up the bomardier 800...can't wait...
at first i doubted all the hipe about thoe but they seem pretty sweet the more i see em
Just got mine 2 weeks ago. I love it, more power than I could ever ask for !
the thing is I realy don't need the speed...but I would love that thing out in the mud!
Quote from: CivCord on May 08, 2006, 06:34:03 PM
Just got mine 2 weeks ago. I love it, more power than I couldĀ ever ask for !
I've been hearing alot about them 800 bombs and honestly its the first
non- honda atv to get my atention. I havent even priced one yet but am considering buying one and would like to get some feed back on the bike .
Any likes dislikes etc.
Thanks
it would be my next bike but its price tag is crazy like 9 lol im just going to get a brute force 750
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........
I really love that Bomb...it get all "tingly" just thinkin about it :-[
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 06:57:25 PM
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........
ok what smaller 4x4 have u seen do that with 29's ??
Quote from: 400exkid on May 09, 2006, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 06:57:25 PM
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........
ok what smaller 4x4 have u seen do that with 29'sĀ ??
well after listening to you curse at me on aim for 5 minutes i'll admit that they werent 29's on this smaller 4x4, but for the 4x4 that im talking about is impressive to do what it did. either way im a sport quad guy, so i dont know much ab out 4x4's and what they can push, but too me all im seeing is a quad doing a wheelie and a burn out......
Dude its a 650lb atv with 29.5 inch tires..My friend cant spin his tires on the road in his yzf 450
Quote from: CivCord on May 09, 2006, 09:06:01 PM
Dude its a 650lb atv with 29.5 inch tires..My friend cant spin his tires on the road in his yzf 450
wow, his bike has serious problems, its a breeze burning out my z, and the warrior. Better get that yfz checked out...
Woah! That's awesome. I've seen utes do stuff like that before aswell, but never on 29.5in Outlaws. Lotta torque I bet. I can bet the front tires on our 800lb AC500 will never see air. Same with my 350 and it's 550lb dry weight. But damn, when you stuff 800ccs and a 650lb dry weight into one package. I don't need to ask what it can do.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 06:57:25 PM
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........
other than the video not doing it justice, the Bomb has the rotax engine and top notch suspenion, the Brute force came in second(not my much) to the tests as far as power but lost missereably in the road course where the Bomb suspension shined. Nice piece in my opinion.
Klutchbuster I'm with you on this one. I'm not impressed with that video either.
im not impressed that someone would waste all that good rubber to show off. but the wheelie looked ok..........he lost points for lack of helemet
Quote from: dreth on May 11, 2006, 01:13:18 AM
im not impressed that someone would waste all that good rubber to show off. but the wheelie looked ok..........he lost points for lack of helemet
Good point... This is the ONLY utility monster I would even consider getting, since I am a Sport guy also. But the BRP800 has won every shootout by a mile and in dirtwheels it says that the 800 has a claimed 63HP at the crank, impressive in my books bar-none.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 10, 2006, 01:15:12 AM
Quote from: CivCord on May 09, 2006, 09:06:01 PM
Dude its a 650lb atv with 29.5 inch tires..My friend cant spin his tires on the road in his yzf 450
wow, his bike has serious problems, its a breeze burning out my z, and the warrior. Better get that yfz checked out...
That or he can't do a burnout.?
Yeah what is impressive about a true 800 cc bike breaking loose 29.5 inch, 50lb outlaws with a 2 inch Lug on asphalt ...lol ::)
Whats the big deal? just about any ATV can do that the real test is how well it handles off road in real condition and based on atv magine reviews they called the 800 unpredictable and hard to control at high speeds, whats the point of a fast 800 if you cant control it at high speeds?
ummm, OK, as soon as I get the 424 kit on mine,,,I don't see that thing doing anything my Rubi can't do.
Id@
Sign me up as unimpressed.
It's true, the Bomb 800 can only go 75mph in a straight line, no way you're holding through the trails. Right now the Rincon is the best handling ute machine but it has nowhere near the wheelie-monster capability of the 65HP Rotax 800 VTwin EFI. Everybody here thinks they could do wheelies and donuts on 29.5" Outlaws? If this quad was on 25" Stockers it could wheelies all day in High Range with the flick of the throttle. This quad means serious business to anyone who thinks it has no power.
http://www.mudanddirt.com/media/projectatvs1.wmv
This is MachineDog
Did i just see what i think i saw??? that was crazyyyyy :bow.gif :bow.gif :Fp
:o
dude...that vid was SWEET!!! lol
dat's bad a$$