ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Patricia Pearce on May 05, 2006, 03:21:58 AM

Title: LOST BEADS L-CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Patricia Pearce on May 05, 2006, 03:21:58 AM
 ;D

WE GOT THEM!!!! They were thrown out  in the trash!!! Flamingos, a chain in multi colors. a green strand with a MARGARITA  glass, A chain that says something about a big boy, ARE THEY YOUR'S???  If so, I got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Patti P




Title: Re: LOST BEADS L-CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Mudneck on May 05, 2006, 06:26:59 PM
there mine.Find a hot chick & give them to her with my compliments.... ;)
Title: Re: LOST BEADS L-CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: garym on May 05, 2006, 06:54:39 PM
I saw where those have been.  You may not want to touch them without gloves.   ;D
Title: Re: LOST BEADS L-CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: ChuckP on May 07, 2006, 03:44:42 AM
Where is L Cross? I live in St Augustine - N FL
Title: Re: LOST BEADS L-CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: yunt2ride on May 07, 2006, 12:14:40 PM
Quote from: ChuckP on May 07, 2006, 03:44:42 AM
Where is L Cross? I live in St Augustine - N FL


Okeechobee........... www.l-cross.com