I just recently bought new JT sprocket's and RK X-ring chain for my raptor. I noticed after I put the parts on that at the rear end were the sprocket is actually around the axle there is play... All the sprocket hub nuts are tight, and I can move the sprocket around, very slightly but still worries me? Does anybody have any info???
I was thinking maybe a faulty sprocket? Thanks, Luca
tighten your axle nut next to your brake rotor the splines are probably loose also.
I was thinking that, what are the splines? Thanks
im sorry i miss worded that last sentence i ment to say the rotor hub was loose on the splines splines are the teeth that the hub locks to the axle kind of like your chain and sprocket do
Yea I know what you are talking about now, the spline..... What do I do besides tighten the axle lock-nut? Thanks, Luca
Have you ever changed the axle bearings? If not you need them. I change mine every year.