Im going to croom memorial day weekend.just checking to see if n e 1 will be there. i ll be riding a yamaha blaster c yall there ;D
Anyone? ???
i'll be there for sure... i talked to woody and it sounds like hes headin over there to, along with a couple more neighbors... ;)
So nobody is gonna go to croom???? :-\
I'll be there sat & sun, bringing my 450r and crf230. Do i want to park in day area 1 or day area 2?? this will be my 1st time there, how long a drive is it from Oakland Park 33334.
I would park in Day 1 just because its closer to the pit, but then again it might be PACKED.
Quote from: YELLOW RR on May 23, 2006, 12:17:37 PM
how long a drive is it from Oakland Park 33334.
I'd guess its about 4 hours?
Quote from: YELLOW RR on May 23, 2006, 12:17:37 PM
I'll be there sat & sun, bringing my 450r and crf230. Do i want to park in day area 1 or day area 2?? this will be my 1st time there, how long a drive is it from Oakland Park 33334.
depends whether u like ridin in a dusty packed pit, or smoother trails and hills, if u like the pit, then park in the 1st area, if u like more trails and hills then park in the 2nd area
we'll be parked out near the camp grounds (hammocks) we like it out there so we could ride the hill climbs, trails, and go from the parking spot to the sand hill on quads
I have never been too croom, yet its 20 mins away. Then again.... I dont have a quad yet either. But I shall have one soon. I have 3 grand, but I want a nicer bigger quad which I estimate will be in the 4 thous
Quote from: DZ 350 on May 23, 2006, 03:10:37 PM
we'll be parked out near the camp grounds (hammocks) we like it out there so we could ride the hill climbs, trails, and go from the parking spot to the sand hill on quads
Yes this is day area 2, I like it better since its kinda in the middle and you could go any way. More spread out and not as dusty. Ill be there all weekend too.
Are there places close to eat, or do i want to bring my own food? 2. Is there showers? thanks guys.
I dont think there are showers to get totally clean, but there is restrooms. You would have to bring your own food. There are a couple gas stations around there to get filled up on. Ill see if I might be able to go, just dont know how much my hand can handle.
Don't know if they have done any grading since we went but if you go to the back area you will get beat to death................
Quote from: susieblazer on May 25, 2006, 05:12:30 PM
Don't know if they have done any grading since we went but if you go to the back area you will get beat to death................
u must be ridin in the wrong spot, because its the other way around, u ride near the front(pit) and u get beat to death, u ride in the back and u find flat trails, atleast i do :P
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 25, 2006, 09:26:36 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on May 25, 2006, 05:12:30 PM
Don't know if they have done any grading since we went but if you go to the back area you will get beat to death................
u must be ridin in the wrong spot, because its the other way around, u ride near the front(pit) and u get beat to death, u ride in the back and u find flat trails, atleast i do :P
get beat around just fly over the whoops ;D
Alright 6 hours till departure at this station ;D
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 25, 2006, 09:26:36 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on May 25, 2006, 05:12:30 PM
Don't know if they have done any grading since we went but if you go to the back area you will get beat to death................
u must be ridin in the wrong spot, because its the other way around, u ride near the front(pit) and u get beat to death, u ride in the back and u find flat trails, atleast i do :P
Randall, not talking about the trails i mean the main road that goes back to all the back areas and campground.....
Quote from: susieblazer on May 25, 2006, 11:06:37 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 25, 2006, 09:26:36 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on May 25, 2006, 05:12:30 PM
Don't know if they have done any grading since we went but if you go to the back area you will get beat to death................
u must be ridin in the wrong spot, because its the other way around, u ride near the front(pit) and u get beat to death, u ride in the back and u find flat trails, atleast i do :P
Randall, not talking about the trails i mean the main road that goes back to all the back areas and campground.....
be a lil more specific next time then and you wont have stupid people like me getting confused :P
Went to Croom Memorial Day. Wasn't a whole lotta people there. I didn't ride the trails, played in the Pit.