It takes alot to impress me, I knew about the program Picasa for some time now, and I finally got around to installing it today. Wow it does stuff that I did manually in Photoshop with one click. And is is a brilliant ant organizing photos that you have taken through out the years in a non-destructive manner. I like the way you can submit the photos to a list of online store that will print the photos for you. There are a bunch of other features that are great also.
It's free... Check it out. http://picasa.google.com/
Any one else use it?
also check out Google Labs where more awesome stuff is being developed http://labs.google.com/
I'm Sold ... I love Google! They Rock!
I have been using Picasa for awhile and love it. I keep an eye out at the lab for new stuff quite often. Google is a leading edge software provider and I honestly believe Microsoft needs to watch out.
Microsoft have realeased all of their Windows Live garbage in hopes of catching up with Google. It aint gonna happen.
Windows only. Google sucks.
I heard there's a Mac OS X version already on the way though.