hey yall went up to River Ranch this weekend as a guest with some friends of mine again. I must say it was a fun ride and their camp is pretty high tech. trailers..bathroom hut that actually is fully fuctional with hot steamin water. the rain held through saturday pretty much so we got a good days ride in. by sunday tho we couldnt get another ride in because it started to rain and was extremly cold. i got sick too. overall it was worth it
real wet out there this weekend, I hear...
also I was told the playpen is getting a little 'mud race course' setup too...can't wait to check it out!
ya last time i went (3 weeks ago) it looked as if they were expanding the playpen. The hills have been there the past year and a half and always wondered if it was for fun or for a reason.
i was just there and there doing something out there they put marker stakes up i thing there going have mud boges for the 4wheelers
Hey Sheldon-
30-45 days and I'll be there a whole bunch! I can't wait.. Now with the prairie closed, there's no place to go.
Nice to hear that it rained out there....More mud and water !!! [smiley=Clap.gif]
you could say that we go mud