I just finished today at 8:00 pm. 1 month nine days from the purchase date.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
sick bike man.
OMG One of the nice's 450R's i have seen!
looks like a million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or close enough im sure ;)when you ride the best the rest is just excuses............ball in hand!
good luck with it ! ;)
Thanks Guys, I'm so ready to ride this thing tomorrow, Sand Mountain here I come.
Sweet quad man, good luck tomorrow.
looks sweet. 8)
Looks good Dorian! Glad to see you came over to the Dark side. lol
HOLY CRAP!!!! :o :o :o
That is the nicest trx ever! hopefully mine will look like that soon!! ;D
Dang nice R
nice, oh so nice !
Dam Bro That is one nice Bike. I didn't know Hondas can look that good. Good luck with it ;)
Definitely a nice bike Dorian ;) . I think you shoulda rode it stock first, then you woulda appreciated the mods you made to it more. Nice bike though!
super sweet! man o man bigggggggg moneyyyyyyy! rip it up man!
RUNS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS !!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job man, congrads on a great build! Give us a full report on the Fox's, i'm very intested in oh ow they perform. :ThumbsUp.gif
sweet bike!! 8)
hey i work for a honda dealership and that bike looks nicer then r race bike good luck
Well guys its not new anymore, this thing really rips. All I have to say is thanks Mike, great job on the motor among other things. The shocks are really easy to adjust. They are so smooth you don't feel anything. I still have to get them fine tuned, but I think they are going to be the hot ticket.
;)
niccce, the red swing arm really sticks out and makes the bike look twice as good IMO!
bad arss bike man
fast as hell to!!!!!!!
Looks Sweet!! Enjoy it.
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 29, 2006, 11:32:38 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! :o :o :o
That is the nicest trx ever! hopefully mine will look like that soon!! ;D
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 29, 2006, 11:32:38 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! :o :o :o
That is the nicest trx ever! hopefully mine will look like that soon!! ;D
I going to have to second that. Really nice bike.... Didn't you used to have a KFX400??
But can you ride it??????????!!!!!!!!! LOL looks nice. see you at the Mountain in a couple of weeks
awesome man. i love to see hondas lookin like that. bettr than any ive seen in a while. enjoy. ;)
amazing quad man.
definetly one meann looking 450r.
goodluck with it.