ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Hondarider22 on April 26, 2006, 01:21:10 AM

Title: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: Hondarider22 on April 26, 2006, 01:21:10 AM
havent been to bartow in a long time, and heard that they changed there track, so me and a few other people are gonna try to make it out there this sunday for a practice. Anyone else thinking about going?
so far we have:

me
woody 450r
yamaha350r and his brother
my brother
i think
jake
eric

not very many thats why i made this thread  :-\

curtis you should try to come! up for a little race number 2?  >:D  :D
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: ebtrx450r on April 26, 2006, 01:23:31 AM
Wish I could!
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: WOODY_450r on April 26, 2006, 01:29:26 AM
im going!!!

last time i went to bartow was in june 2005 :P  and i jumped alot that day so maybe going sunday i will jump alot and break my stupid curse of jumping  :P     (its all in my head :P >:()
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: Hondarider22 on April 26, 2006, 01:31:48 AM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on April 26, 2006, 01:23:31 AM
Wish I could!

well i meant maverick but it goes for both of you  :P

to bad man, bartow was a fun track back in the day, hopefully it still is!

has anyone been there lately?  ???
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: #26YFZ on April 26, 2006, 01:34:23 AM
I hope I can make it.....hockey comes first and if i have a late game i wont be able to make it.
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: Hondarider22 on April 26, 2006, 01:53:06 AM
jake? maverick?
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 01:05:23 AM
i should be there. 8)
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 01:10:23 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 26, 2006, 01:34:23 AM
I hope I can make it.....hockey comes first and if i have a late game i wont be able to make it.

come on you dang fruit booter :P (street talk for an inliner) come out and ride screw hockey :P
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: trx#9 on April 28, 2006, 02:25:06 AM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 26, 2006, 01:53:06 AM
jake? maverick?
Maverick gets his glamour shots on sunday. ;)
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 28, 2006, 02:33:40 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on April 28, 2006, 02:25:06 AM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 26, 2006, 01:53:06 AM
jake? maverick?
Maverick gets his glamour shots on sunday. ;)

not unless you finish sewing my dress! susan!  :hotty2.gif
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: Hondarider22 on April 28, 2006, 02:57:47 AM
haha you 2 never stop  :D
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: #26YFZ on April 28, 2006, 03:05:07 AM
My dad is gonna be out of town on sunday so we may not be able to make it....unless, I just drive us but I doubt he wants that to happen. I'll try though.
Title: Re: Bartow Motocross 4/30
Post by: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 08:41:49 PM
that sucks. you still going sat right alan. i hope you can go. just get a paper notorized and have darren take you. if your alowwed :-\