ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Hoosier Daddy on April 24, 2006, 01:31:32 PM

Title: Anyone try this??
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on April 24, 2006, 01:31:32 PM
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/



Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Quad32x on April 24, 2006, 03:29:15 PM
It  also  works  well  for  jock  itch ! ;)
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on April 24, 2006, 03:40:24 PM
you have jock itch...? take a shower stinky!
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Quad32x on April 24, 2006, 03:48:54 PM
I  got  it  from  Gary. :-[
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: 1fastltr450 on April 24, 2006, 04:11:44 PM
I only have crabs not jock itch lol      Diamonds are forever but she'll never forget crabs
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Quad32x on April 24, 2006, 04:34:33 PM
Ahhhh , must  of  been  scooter  then. ;)
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: LT-R450ApK on April 25, 2006, 12:20:09 AM
I've heard of that from the "Old School" hustlers but never tried it


Hey Timtation Sorry bout that bro,Next Race ill give you some Spray it'll be gone in days ;)
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: UncleRico on May 04, 2006, 09:25:13 AM
I've tried it and I've gotta tell you, I don't like the way it tastes.


It makes me dizzy and gives me blurry vision.


Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: HillKiller on May 04, 2006, 01:38:39 PM
     Hey UncleRico,
   Grandma called and said you need to quit eating all the steak!!!
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on May 04, 2006, 01:46:00 PM
Yeah and go feed Tina you fat Lard!
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Quad32x on May 04, 2006, 01:51:27 PM
How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Joedirt on May 04, 2006, 02:39:06 PM
Sick sick sick....LOL
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: HillKiller on May 04, 2006, 03:15:40 PM
Yea it gets worse....

  I overheard Gary say " My Lips Hurt Real Bad". LOL
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: Quad32x on May 04, 2006, 03:23:21 PM
What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?
Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: HillKiller on May 04, 2006, 03:34:52 PM
   I see you're drinking 1%, is that because you think you're fat???
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: HillKiller on May 04, 2006, 03:47:25 PM
  You ever take it off any sweet jumps? You got like 3 feet of air!!!
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: 1fastltr450 on May 04, 2006, 11:45:48 PM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 04, 2006, 03:15:40 PM
Yea it gets worse....

  I overheard Gary say " My Lips Hurt Real Bad". LOL


thats right my lips hurt real bad from all the wind in Ga. while I was kicking your a$$ down the sand drag
Title: Re: Anyone try this??
Post by: HillKiller on May 05, 2006, 03:48:13 AM
Well now I had to let you beat me at something ;) ;D