wow, looking at my profile, i just noticed my one year anniversery was friday! geez i have to learn not to forget these kinda things or im gonna be in big trouble in the future ;)
Only if you actually meet a girl first big guy.
Just kidding ;)
Whew!!! for a second I thought you were pregnant :o LOL
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 24, 2006, 09:31:01 AM
Whew!!! for a second I thought you were pregnant :o LOL
LOL thats just wrong.
congrats on your anniversary klucth, hope your not in the dog house to long for forgetting
wow u joined in april lol.
i joined in december of '04
I didn't notice either until I read this topic. I joined April 18, 2005.
I hope you at least tell the father, if you know who it is LOL J/K
Hope you get your quad running soon.
Freakk