should be a huge turnout gates open friday, practice sat, and racing sunday.
dang i wish i could race that one >:( i had being to young to do that :'(
im gonna try to make it, not possitive about it though...trust me I want too!! but i have to get a ride and be allowed to >:(
Wont be there for this race! Ill be fishing w/ my good friend Cadillac Williams.
(name drop!!)
i might be. now that im 16 8)
I wish I could give it a try but im 14 :-\
Bremer and McGrath will be at Red Bud Michigan. Sorry SM, but thanks for all your help.
First class 25.00 all other class 15.00. What a deal.
They will also be doing TT race sat night.
on practice day your fee includes the TT track.
We will be there for the Saturday race!!!!! I will be taking more pics !! So people if ya want pics of you or your kids racing the TT race please email me at yfzcutie113@yahoo.com with your info name race# bike brand bike color and email address or phone # thank you so very much Brandi
I heard that they only have 20 gates meaning only 10 quads can gate at a time. Does anyone know for sure if this is still the case?
last i was thier i think they had more. :-\ but maybee im seeing things ::)
So meaning it's a FTR race I can ride? ??? Isn't there a practice or something on sunday?
no you must be 16