just woundering who is going to the monster truck show in Tampa this Sat. (1-22-05)
going to the one in Orlando the 29th !
I will be there in Tampa this weekend. JOSHINTAMPA will also be there....not sure if we're goin together but we're going to Rodman then coming home for that!!
Who's your favorite?
Grave Digger is the king of the monsters....how could anyone not like that truck!
I had 4 tickets for this event and had to give them away because there was no way that we could do the rodman ride then make it there..
GaryinSeffner
thats is going to be a long day for you WOW..
I will probably be headed out there... ;D
well I will be there...lol, I know there is going to be a couple of us, just cant think of there screen names....if any of you havent got there pit pass yet I will bring a few extra... :) Its going to be so much fun!
I will be at the Monster Jam in Tampa. I will be riding my 450R in the Quad Wars segment of the show. Come over and say hi during the autograph session. Look for my quad.
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/450r21.jpg)
You just love to show off that quad dont you ;D ;D
J/K
I would too :-[
alrighty, I will do so...hopefully I can find you, if not I will try and find a pic. of me....so u can watch out for me :)
I might also be there also. Be sure to post "yall's" pictures. Later
I will be at the show in orlando, Scotty in GUNSLINGER is the man. He is the craziest of them all.
uumm here is my pic (C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CAdministrator%5CDesktop%5CMy%20Pictures%5CMiNe%5CKnT2.jpg)
(C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CAdministrator%5CDesktop%5CMy%20Pictures%5CMiNe%5Cme&Jamie.jpg)
not for sure how to put pics on but lets see if this works...lol
QuoteI will be at the Monster Jam in Tampa. I will be riding my 450R in the Quad Wars segment of the show. Come over and say hi during the autograph session. Look for my quad.
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/450r21.jpg)
SLED !!! ;D
Here's me http://pictures06.aim.com/NASApp/ygp/EmailLanding.ygp?event=DirectView&shareInfo=qehO4z9cYln7%2bc2KN0frFbxp%2bEvkLvyibtnX4SyLzcy%2fjFCnkV3ciA%3d%3d&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails&locale=en_US_AIM
sorry couldnt firgure out how to load them dirrectly on here...lol
Some of my friends are going but i can't remember where the show is going to be. :-/
Tampa, Jan 22, 2005....this sat!....lol
Is it at the fairgrounds, football stadium, other ??? ;D
raymound james.....
My link should work now, just view album as a guest...
10-4 Should be a good show with the trucks and ATV's.... hope to see some folks there.
sodoes that mean your going? :)
i have some extra tickets to the show if anyone wants them.....they are good seats about fifty yard line and first few rows.....they cost 20 each..just let me know
I'll be there. Ridin in the show also. TRX-- what time you gettin there? I was told to show up about 12:00. I'll be ridin YFZ 450 with TEAM ATP graphics. #65.
I was never told what time to be there. I am gong to call Jeff tomorrow to ask him when I should be there. See you there.
If any one has nextel my number is 158*25*955 give me a beep sat...and let me know where everyone is at...lol
I'll be there with my 2 boys wife and a buddy and his kid. South end zone. Here is a link to the site for the show. Have fun all. We went last year its really something to see!
http://www.ushra.com/showDetail?id=Show.2004-06-09.2707
Seating chart for Raymond james.
http://www.tampasportsauthority.com/rjs/layout.htm
Views from seats
http://www.tampasportsauthority.com/rjs/views.htm
Tickets I believe are still available @
http://www.ticketmaster.com/browse?y=6&rdc_select=tw&x=12&type=selected&category=25
???
OOPS JUST TRIED SEARCHING TICKETS SAYS NONE AVAILABLE.
If you want to go you'll need to get them there. Last year was standing room only. :-*