Im thinking of getting a new bike, Im thinking in the 600-700 cc range, i like the kfx700 and the raptor 660r, what do u think i should get? What are some advantages and disadvantages?
QuoteIm thinking of getting a new bike, Im thinking in the 600-700 cc range, i like the kfx700 and the raptor 660r, what do u think i should get? What are some advantages and disadvantages?
I want to ride a KFX700 I think that would be a good FTR Quad...loads of power, No shifting, Big gas tank....
I think the KFX700 weigh like 516lbs. That would be a lot of weight to throw around. I am not a big fan of either machine, but I would choose the raptor if they were the only 2 I had to pick from.
It depends where you ride. The 700 would be a better bike for the dunes. The raptor would be better for trails and racing because it has a manual trans and a quicker hitting powerband. The kfx is a bit of bike at 500 pounds or so. There is gonna be allot more raptor mods because it has been around for a little while longer then the kfx has. I would go with the raptor if i HAD to chose. (i don't like sport bikes that much)