ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Honda328i on April 21, 2006, 02:30:13 PM

Title: The brown truck cometh
Post by: Honda328i on April 21, 2006, 02:30:13 PM
It's out for delivery.. machined aircraft billet aluminum for fronts   ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: The brown truck cometh
Post by: Clutch on April 21, 2006, 03:29:09 PM
very nice, but what does that do for you lighten the front end, and I awesome they are stronger, thx excuse my ignorance
Title: Re: The brown truck cometh
Post by: Honda328i on April 21, 2006, 05:14:23 PM
Quote from: Clutch on April 21, 2006, 03:29:09 PM
very nice, but what does that do for you lighten the front end, and I awesome they are stronger, thx excuse my ignorance

No problem, they are spacers to widen the front end for better stability.  The other way is to buy longer A-arms.  ;)
Title: Re: The brown truck cometh
Post by: T2 on April 21, 2006, 07:41:55 PM
Nice Steve, I just put the same ones on the son's Raptor, so now hes Plus 2 in the rear, and front.  ;)