ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 12:11:02 PM

Title: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 12:11:02 PM
Whose gunna be racing?
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 21, 2006, 01:23:24 PM
i will be there if my new wheels come in!  :-\
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D

I know it's not a points night!!!

Hope you get you wheels in Maverick I want to see If I can compete with you 8)



Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: 53yfz450 on April 21, 2006, 09:31:33 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D

I know it's not a points night!!!

Hope you get you wheels in Maverick I want to see If I can compete with you 8)




:R :R 2:L :L 2:L
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 09:47:39 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 21, 2006, 09:31:33 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D

I know it's not a points night!!!

Hope you get you wheels in Maverick I want to see If I can compete with you 8)




:R :R 2:L :L 2:L

What's soo funny?  Oh i know................."Hope you can get you wheels Mav I wanna see if YOU can compete with ME 8)
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 21, 2006, 09:48:33 PM
hahahahhahaha!!!! ya and what class do you run?
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: Alba450 on April 22, 2006, 12:32:33 AM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 21, 2006, 09:48:33 PM
hahahahhahaha!!!! ya and what class do you run?

Begginer!!! ;)
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 22, 2006, 12:33:11 AM
come see me when you move up!  ;)
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06
Post by: Alba450 on April 22, 2006, 07:51:23 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 22, 2006, 12:33:11 AM
come see me when you move up!  ;)

No problem my freind :box.gif