Who plans on making this trip? I know I have at least 5 confirmed so far... >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Is this the ADULT weekend? or family weekend?
I'm so there !!! Already got the day off work.
You all suck, I have to work that weekend. Good meeting you this weekend Bookie.
never been to l-cross,have alot of friends that go.is it best to get there on fridays,when does the gate open....how much is it to get in....
Gates open at 9am. It's $30 for the weekend. And yes this one will be an adult event.
Bookie great meeting you. Always nice to have newbs to add to the crowd.
I'm so glad I got to meet y'all ! Can't wait to see y'as again !
We'll miss you, Yunt.
Wonder who they'll have for entertainment this time. Hmmmm.................. :N
I'll be there. Been looking forward to this event.
I'll be there.
I'll be there early on Friday. Will be parked in back if the gate is open past the bridge by the trail ride gate.