Here is a petition we came up with regarding the closure of Picayune State Forest to OHV. Please sign as we are trying to get something done here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/epalma18/petition.html
Just signed it, Hope it helps
QuoteJust signed it, Hope it helps
Thanks man, I truely believe every little bit will help
I'm in.
just sign..and sent emails out...hope it helps
Thanks guys. I just emailed 2 of the biggest new stations in Naples (their editors). So lets see what happens. Keep you all posted.
Hi Eworm,
Below is the contact info for the Director of The Florida Division of Forestry who oversees all the Florida State Forests www.fl-dof.com I am assumiing someone with authority in the Division of Forestry made the call to close access to riders so we should write and express our outrage at this decision.
Florida Division of Forestry
Michael C. Long, Director
email:
longm@doacs.state.fl.us
Mail:
Florida Division of Forestry
3125 Conner Boulevard
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1650
Telephone:850 488-4274
FAX: 850 488-0863
Also the Florida Division of Forestry is a division headed up by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Below is the commisioners e-mail.
Charles H. Bronson
COMMISSIONER OF AGRICULTURE
commissioner@doacs.state.fl.us
QuoteHi Eworm,
Below is the contact info for the Director of The Florida Division of Forestry who oversees all the Florida State Forests www.fl-dof.com I am assumiing someone with authority in the Division of Forestry made the call to close access to riders?
Florida Division of Forestry
Michael C. Long, Director
email:
longm@doacs.state.fl.us
Mail:
Florida Division of Forestry
3125 Conner Boulevard
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1650
Telephone:850 488-4274
FAX: 850 488-0863
Also the Florida Division of Forestry is a division headed up by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Below is the commisioners e-mail.
Charles H. Bronson
COMMISSIONER OF AGRICULTURE
commissioner@doacs.state.fl.us
Keep in mind that I have not yet sent to anyone. Just collecting signatures for now. So the more the merrier I guess
LETS SLAM THESE GUYS
42 views and not enough sigs. Just sign up even if you dont really care about the closures please.
Might wanna put something about this in the Where to Ride section. There is a couple of topics there about BadLuck and the closure. People may have not seen this thread yet.
QuoteMight wanna put something about this in the Where to Ride section. There is a couple of topics there about BadLuck and the closure. People may have not seen this thread yet.
Just did, thanks
Lets keep it going
COME ON EVERY ONE!!!
The list is building. At this rate:
Lets see: hummmmm
25 sigs in 1.5 hours.
Do the math.....
We could have 500 sigs by end of day tomorrow easily
Let do it. This is a great start. We will decide where to send once we are complete and the sigs have slowed some.
signed it , number 39 and i also put 4 ohv's down instead of one
done
I was 47 ten minutes later it was up to 55 way to go ;) ;)
One of the sinister crew put it on blue traxx so its getting alot of sigs ;)
I sent it to everone on my buddy list :)
I was # 65! Keep 'em comin!
My dauughter was #78. They're rolling in.
I want to give a big shout out to the boys at atvmiaxtreme.com for getting this petition rolling. Way to go guys.
posted the petition on z400central, yfzcentral, exriders, bansheehq, thumpertalk and trx450r.org ;D
z400central:http://z400central.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=36729&st=0&#entry313117
yfzcentral:http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=20232&s=9e647ebef09c43dcfafc067922bd3832
Exriders:http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138948
bansheehq:http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38268
thumpertalk:http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213385
trx450r.org:http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4607
Quoteposted the petition on z400central, yfzcentral, exriders, bansheehq, thumpertalk and trx450r.org ;D
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
F'N A cotton F'N A
Guys I just moved and can now get there from my house I would to see it closed for good [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]
Ok I just signed in, myself #127 and my son #129. Hope this helps out.
I'm signed up with #157
I'm lkie there dude !!! ;D
just signed up 176
I signed in at 179 and husband at 183
Hope it helps will talk to others tommorrow and hopefully have full
This petition need to go to Jeb Bush first and the to all the state represenitives. Mel Martinez, Connie Mack, Mario Diaz-Balart, Burt Saunders, and all the other big wigs.
I hust signed, was number 199.
Ok guys, looks like we are at 210 sigs. WOW. 200 sigs a day and we are set. I would like to put together a commitee in which we can take this data, along with other letters and possibly some pics of our families enjoying the area (just an idea) and hammer these guys from all angles. 1fast: I know you are in. Possibly Grizz would be good as wel. You seem to be highly regarded and respectable. So let me know what you guys think. I have about 3 or 4 guys for ATVMIAXTREME that are ready. I figure if we have enough people sending request we will get more accomplished. WE WILL DO THIS!
i was 214!
great job eworm....i started cleaning up the site, make sure there aint no armunation against this petition....i suggest Mike...do the same.......guys pm the other sites and spread the word......
Quotegreat job eworm....i started cleaning up the site, make sure there aint no armunation against this petition....i suggest Mike...do the same.......guys pm the other sites and spread the word......
You lost there brother. IM me
218!!!!!!!!!!
bump
# 241
Here you go... Its the people we need to be contacting
Thanks, SkyHighT100
Send your letters... and let your voice be heard!
Who to send letters to in order to influence the purchase of new land for riding areas.
Gov Jeb Bush
PL 05 The Capitol
400 South Monroe St
Tallahassee Fl 32399
jeb.bush@myflorida.com
(850) 488-4441
Senetor Mel Martinez
Russell Senate Office Building suite C.2
Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-3041
Senetor Bill Nelson
716 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-5274
Director of the Florida Division of Forestry
Michael C. Long
3125 Conner Boulevard
Tallahassee Fl, 32399
(850) 488-4274
I will be putting a package together with the petition, signatures and pictures of us and our families enjoying bad luck. Is there anything else you think I should include in teh package??? ANYONE PLEASE???
# 257 here.
ttt.
signed it .. i ride in OCN hope that isnt next..
signed it # 413
WE ARE AT 414!!! That is great. Once we hit 600 I will start the mail outs. You have figure there are some repeats and of course dumb asses that did not do it properly. So I will probably have to delete like 50-100.
BUMP
im 577, were getting there
i just have to say that i spent newyears ouththere from thurs. to sunday, and i was awsome, so many people .........
Come on guys the "stop ashlee simson " petition has over 3000 sigs we can do this :)
BUMP CAN THIS PLEASE BE A STICKY ???