I'm looking for a place or person who will rent 2 ATVs, a place to ride them, and transportation for them. I need these for my 15 year old grandsons.
Sorry I don't have any good news for you. I don't know of anywhere that you can rent ATV's to ride in the state of FL. I don't know any ppl that would be willing to rent their personal ATV's either. I know most of us use to let others borrow ours and most of us have gotten them back wrecked.
Wish I could tell you something different.
www.durhamtown.com They rent ATV's but it's in Georgia.
PM Ida,
He's got some info I think.
They're in the Orlando area.
eagle riders in orlando has polaris to rent
http://www.eaglerider.com/
a very quick and easy search came up with.....
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10373.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10373.0.html)
Id@
I would suggest looking into eagle riders in orlando.
This was your first post, no age , no location, and I am sorry but I dont know anyone on here who would let their atv go to someone unknown, let alone the reprocusions that could come with it( damage to quad, kids getting hurt, never get quads back etc.)
Good luck in your search !!