This is it. He's done with High School.
I got an e-mail from his Mom and she is wanting to put together a group ride on Memorial Day weekend. A bunch of us have ridden with Randall and know how much he talks and doesn't seem to shut up. ;) (Just kidding bro) anyways, Who wants to head to Ocala for that weekend?
By the way, I already have plans for Crystal River but figured I'd start this thing up.
depending on my babysitting arrangments,,,,I mightacould make the ride.
Id@
When is memorial day?
Last weekend in May.
Where is the ride going to be?? We would like to try to make it...have to see if he's as good as all the talking he does...hehehe j/k Randall Yeah i know i have a pooplaris....anyways..........
congrats on leaving H.S. and all your endeavors in the schools you want to go to soon....
Most schools dont have school ID's.. I know my highschool doesnt.
But to the ride, I will have been out of the cast for 2 weeks. I think it might be too soon to be back riding once its off.
Come on Patti you is a highjackin the thread
I'm suppose to be going to jersey somewhere around the last week of may but if i'm not I'll def. be there. I ride with Randall a lot so i gotta be there for the celebration ride!
hey Kyle I am going to be out of town on Vacation but if it is the week before I could go.
:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Congrats Randall!
I will be there.
Quote from: eric on April 20, 2006, 07:37:43 AM
hey Kyle I am going to be out of town on Vacation but if it is the week before I could go.
im probably going to be gone on vaca too. Although no one has made dates yet so i might not be able to get a week off work, which means i will definitely be at this ride.
Well, I've talked a couple people and it looks like a few of you guys are going to be on vacation so a few people mentioned about moving it to the following weekend (the 6th).
Instead of Memorial day weekend it will be the weekend after. Chime in and let me know who can be there.
I should be free that weekend,,,not memorial day weekend.
Id@
almost positive i'll be free that weekend.
I will be there!
well, i dont really kno what this is about, but i guess il be at it
Quote from: atvtrailer on April 25, 2006, 08:29:13 PM
well, i dont really kno what this is about, but i guess il be at it
I should hope so, It's in your honor. ;)
Well...I just came out of retirement and got a nice fast quad; so I'll most likely be there with Suzieblaser and Hoss400.
If I am feeling like I can tear it up, I will be there.
if randalls gonna lead then its gonna be a speed ride! :)
He wont for long if im there!
looks like we got a challenge, lol ;D
DID Someone say SpeedRide ;D
Quote from: T2 on April 28, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
DID Someone say SpeedRide ;D
yea, btw, when is the next speed ride?
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 28, 2006, 02:13:01 PM
He wont for long if im there!
and if im there yall can fight it out for second ;)
Quote from: dreth on April 29, 2006, 08:35:22 PM
and if im there yall can fight it out for second ;)
well, if u go, u can lead, il be right behind you, svt can tag along in the back and make sure no1 gets lost ;)
Quote from: atvtrailer on April 29, 2006, 08:39:41 PM
Quote from: dreth on April 29, 2006, 08:35:22 PM
and if im there yall can fight it out for second ;)
well, if u go, u can lead, il be right behind you, svt can tag along in the back and make sure no1 gets lost ;)
thats some funny stuff right there :D
I'd be in the back in case anyone got stuck in the water,,,cough cough cough.
I'd be bringing my daughter if I made this ride,,,,,any idea if it's just gonna be a hangout ride and short trails,,,or one long trail ride?
Id@
Quote from: T2 on April 28, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
DID Someone say SpeedRide ;D
Yeah, speed ride ;D ;D I'm going to try and make this one.
i may not take the lead but beware cus i'll be right there nippin at the back of your quads! >:D
All I can say is, waiting to see how I do with other riders on big quads. I did pretty good at riding on a Blaster...this will be fun!!Watch out, I'm used to riding without using brakes.
Looks I might be able to make this ride, I need to do a group ride in the forest, Like I said in my post its been some time. Look foward to seeing some old faces,and some new ones as well.
bump.
so whos gonna be all there this comming weekend?
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?
This coming Saturday Rob ;)
Quote from: Ride1Rob on May 29, 2006, 09:55:10 PM
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?
this coming saturday(the 3rd), not sure how fast of a ride it will be since i hurt my lower back at croom today, but i may be feelin better by then, but either way il stil go faster than eric ;)
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 29, 2006, 10:03:10 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on May 29, 2006, 09:55:10 PM
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?
this coming saturday(the 3rd), not sure how fast of a ride it will be since i hurt my lower back at croom today, but i may be feelin better by then, but either way il stil go faster than eric ;)
LOL, gee thanks Randal. I won't feel so bad next time we ride and I pop the clutch and roost ur butt behind me on the whoops. Or like the time at Croom when you were stuck in that berm and I kept doing donuts behind you until I couldnt even see your back you were sooo dirty ;) Besides what are friends for ;D
Quote from: eric on May 29, 2006, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 29, 2006, 10:03:10 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on May 29, 2006, 09:55:10 PM
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?
this coming saturday(the 3rd), not sure how fast of a ride it will be since i hurt my lower back at croom today, but i may be feelin better by then, but either way il stil go faster than eric ;)
LOL, gee thanks Randal. I won't feel so bad next time we ride and I pop the clutch and roost ur butt behind me on the whoops. Or like the time at Croom when you were stuck in that berm and I kept doing donuts behind you until I couldnt even see your back you were sooo dirty ;) Besides what are friends for ;D
well then maybe il just have to lead all the time instead of taking breaks and letting u catch all the spider webs... dont act like your ahead of me much, its only when i dont feel like clearing the spiders out of the trail ;)
Where are you guys meeting and what time?
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 30, 2006, 05:15:01 PM
Where are you guys meeting and what time?
573 where the pavement ends off of 19(when u turn off 19 and go down 573 til the pavement ends), and 9am or so
I would go, But the wife wants to take the kids to Sea World. Pack some Ice guys...It's dayum hott out there. I've been to Croom the last two weekends...could only ride for like 20 minutes, then I had to stop.Have fun. Maybe the weekend after some people would like to ride the pit at Croom!
Like Chino said its hot out there, also very dusty as well. Went last weekend and there was alot of dust it was hard time to follow each other. I dont know if I'm going to be albe to make it this weekend If I dont you guys have fun.
with all the rain I'm hoping hit up north, I might be able to try and ride on Sunday!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 01, 2006, 06:18:49 PM
with all the rain I'm hoping hit up north, I might be able to try and ride on Sunday!
well citrus is just a lil south west of ocala, and we got good amount of rain and suposably ocala is gettin covered, so it should make for a good day of ridin
Is this gonna be one of those speed rides or can and old guy on 660 Raptor keep up kinda rides? Either way hopefully the dust will be down. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: FishaHallic on June 01, 2006, 07:59:32 PM
Is this gonna be one of those speed rides or can and old guy on 660 Raptor keep up kinda rides? Either way hopefully the dust will be down. :ThumbsUp.gif
well im hoping to take it ez, so im gonna say a medium ride, some fast, some slow, but overall hopefully a decent pace
:ThumbsUp.gif
Is that were the Pavement ends going towards Big scrub? I might come out if thats ok I ride a YZ250 two-smoker dirtbike.
Randall congrats. Wish I could go but I'm w/o a bike for a while. Have a great ride!
Quote from: Numkut on June 01, 2006, 10:22:02 PM
Is that were the Pavement ends going towards Big scrub? I might come out if thats ok I ride a YZ250 two-smoker dirtbike.
yea, when u turn off of 19 and go down 573 the pavement ends after like 1/8 a mile, thats where we will be parked, as long as u ride its all good
Don't know if I'll be able to make it guys? I'll have inlaws coming down from Georgia tonite (Was supposed to get here yesterday) and may not be able to get away for the whole day :-\ . May just have to end up going somewhere local for a couple hrs.
ok im plannin on bein parked on 573 off of 19 where the pavement ends around 9am, red dodge ram 1500 ect cab 4x4 and a black 450r in the back (no front fenders)
so how was the food Randall?
;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 03, 2006, 08:33:10 PM
so how was the food Randall?
;-)
Id@
well, i didn't eat anything so i guess ask everyone else lol
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 03, 2006, 08:33:10 PM
so how was the food Randall?
;-)
Id@
I made up for Randal and had 3 subs. One for each ride ;D
The food was excellent. Special Thanks to Randals Mom and Dad!
Everything was great today, the ride (thank God for the rain!!) the company, great to see some of y'alls again and meet some new people. Thanks Randall's mom and dad for the food, that hit the spot.