All the locals came out for a great turn out. Right at 26 quads and we still need more. Its great to have a track all to our selves.
Flea and crew, Nightbreeds, Giavani, Bonstat, Steve, Scooter,Tony, Jessica, hell I cant remember all the rest. It was fun.
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet pics man, looks like alot of fun !!!!!!! ;D
NICE PICS looks like a day well spent ;)
nice pics jesse, too bad its on thursday nights. i would love to come and ride with you again ;D
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;) I will put up Pax and Sandmountain later in the week. It just takes so much time.
Great Pics!! Thanks Jesse
holly jeepers batwoman!!!!!!!!!! get back down here melissa before tony gets jelous ;D
Thank you Flea! ;D GREAT PICS!
Dreth, I learned from the pics of the best :-*
I haven't seen you in a while so I thought I would look for you up there :D
When are you going to make it out on a Thursday?
Sweet pics!
Dame Bro you finally got some pics up, and look My wheels are off the ground :D. Thanks for posting and oh yea Dreth I dont see your azz out there, all I see are those flat track tires on your bike now, why dont you come out and play and surport Thursday nights you silly rabit ;D
Hey T, check your email. Sorry for the delay but your all welcome. ;)
Please excuse my ignorance but where is Bithlo. This place looks EXTREMELY FUN!!!!
Its in Orlando on East Hwy 50 also called Colonial Dr near SR 520.
Any one have an address? Also what days/times do they run? :P
I'll try to get my pics up soon,,,,forgot.
Id@
Quote from: jayman on April 18, 2006, 03:19:00 PM
Any one have an address? Also what days/times do they run? :P
www.bithlomotorsports.com should have all the answers :)
Thank you, that does answer all of the questions! ;)
those are nice pics looks like fun to me ;D