ight guys where can i get a set of rear FLat track tires before friday? anywhere local central FL area?
And also what tire do yall recommend"Brand and compound",i was running 18x10x10 mccreary gt1.5, I'd like to stay with the same size so i dont have to re-gear everytime i ride motocross....
Thanks in advance!
Scooter
I was telling scooter about these tires. There made by Duro and theres a store on eBay where you can buy them for $54. bucks apiece. Size is 18x11x8. Looks like a Hooiser to me but I really dont know about them cause I`ve never used them.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Heres another one size 20x10x9. They also make different fronts too. If anybody needs the link let me know.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Front size 21x7x10.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Another front , size 21x7x10.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Matching rear , size 20x10x9.
[attachment deleted by admin]
the sidewall looks wat to tall, i think they would fold in the corners.
riverview racing in riverview can get you hoosiers, they deal in sprint car tire3s but if you give them a item number they can get it.
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 17, 2006, 06:00:41 PM
ight guys where can i get a set of rear FLat track tires before friday? anywhere local central FL area?
And also what tire do yall recommend"Brand and compound",i was running 18x10x10 mccreary gt1.5, I'd like to stay with the same size so i dont have to re-gear everytime i ride motocross....
Thanks in advance!
Scooter
the place i got mine from took 4 days :(
If you call Ronnie'sMailOrder.com they will ship immediately so you get them Friday. Most of us prefer 59x10x10 Hoosiers (not Tri-tracs), make sure you ask for the soft compound. Last I heard they cost 289.00 for tires and wheels (ITP or Douglas) or about 85.00 per tire for just tires.
Dead nut!
Quote from: Quad32x on April 17, 2006, 06:29:14 PM
I was telling scooter about these tires. There made by Duro and theres a store on eBay where you can buy them for $54. bucks apiece. Size is 18x11x8. Looks like a Hooiser to me but I really dont know about them cause I`ve never used them.
those tires work great! my friend has them and he uses them for all terrain! they even work great in sugar sand! :o they also last a long time!!!
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 18, 2006, 03:42:06 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on April 17, 2006, 06:29:14 PM
I was telling scooter about these tires. There made by Duro and theres a store on eBay where you can buy them for $54. bucks apiece. Size is 18x11x8. Looks like a Hooiser to me but I really dont know about them cause I`ve never used them.
those tires work great! my friend has them and he uses them for all terrain! they even work great in sugar sand! :o they also last a long time!!!
Yea they do work great only problem with them is they are heavy as lead. I tried a set for asphalt racing and they just bogged the motor down to much on the top end which I don't think would be a good thing for FT racing. They're now on the Blaster. Scooter I'd stick to the AR or Hoosier tires if it was me....that's what I am using on asphalt now.
Heavy tires like that tend to make the bike want to be loose in the corners. That extra weight carries momentum.
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 19, 2006, 02:57:23 PM
Heavy tires like that tend to make the bike want to be loose in the corners. That extra weight carries momentum.
Nope.. Thats just a banshee...too much HP... :wink.gif
[/quote]
Nope.. Thats just a banshee...too much HP... :wink.gif
[/quote]
...this from someone who won't come out and play??? :-*
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,14378.0.html