No more bugs eating on me when I take a shower outdoors.
Shower tent / outhouse. ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hot water with a pump.
[attachment deleted by admin]
And a 42 gal tank I'm going to put in the truck bed.
[attachment deleted by admin]
wow that thing is awesome! 8)
sweet ;D
awesome! where did you get the enclosure? I am looking for 1
Here's where I got mine, but you can find them cheaper. Now I find that out.
http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1888865
this is on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Columbia-Shoshoni-Falls-Shower-Tent-Ivory-Red-NR_W0QQitemZ8796070074QQcategoryZ36120QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
just put "shower tent" in the search
Congrats! I love my hot water heater and shower set up. I hope you like it as much as I do mine!
Thanks QT for the input on the heater/pump unit. I found this one on eBay with the shower head and hose suction.
I just hope the shelter is easy to put up. The more expensive ones might be easier to put up, I don't know. Looks big enough for my big back side, good enough for me. My son will like the no bugs part.
I have a cheaper shower stall ands its a little smaller but works great. I also purchased a 12 volt shower head with pump that works great. I just carry water and heat it up with my turkey fryer. Works great.
That's awsome
Quote from: yunt2ride on April 17, 2006, 07:42:15 AM
I have a cheaper shower stall ands its a little smaller but works great. I also purchased a 12 volt shower head with pump that works great. I just carry water and heat it up with my turkey fryer. Works great.
We like your thinking.....just like our relatives from chiefland too.....lol