can't wait to use these...
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=106&productId=p504179&leafCatId=10602&mmyId=#altImages
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=106&productId=p504934&leafCatId=10602&mmyId=#altImages
You'll love them. Just keep in mind that they're not water proof
[attachment deleted by admin]
See the tank bag? The good news is that they hold water in. ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well Mike, some people DO ride quads to ride trails not to go boating. ;)
THAT IS A TRIP MIKE... DIDN'T HARM ANYTHING DID IT?
I don't want to hijack Susie's thread. I PM'd you.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 17, 2006, 10:40:26 AM
I don't want to hijack Susie's thread. I PM'd you.
Are you sure that you just did not want everyone to know thats a Honda and it did have water in it. LOL Sorry Suzie but you know I had to go there.
lol.... It got water ion the spark plug, That was it. After about 5 minutes it started right up, Blew about a gallon of water out the tail pipe and took right off. ;D.
Sorry Susie, I had to reply.
Hey this is not an unwanted type of hijacking Mike ...np...... ;D