i saw a track being shaped off kings hwy, anyone have any info?
Where on Kings Highway only thing I know about is clearing for more buildings or houses..... >:( >:( >:( >:(
could be that new track Moroso is building
Moroso is quite a bit south of Kings Highway. St. Lucie County has discussed putting in a track ou near hte fairgrounds. I saw an article with Dean dyess from Thundercross in FL MX magazine and he mentioned it so I decided to call the farigrounds office and I was told it was an idea but it would be atleast 3 years away. Anyways rumor has it Moroso is close to opening......see ya there. But if someone knows anyihtng about this track in Fort Pierce please share.
i saw the track also it may be private but i hope not there is also a track on glades cut off road
Track on Kings I have been told is private....... :( :(
Don't know about one on Glades Cut off,,,,but that is out towards the track they are talking about in Indiantown on other thread.
time to make friends with some ft. pierce folk.
kings hwy track sold it looks like it is going to be office buldings