:-\
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1270.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1271.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1272.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1273.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1274.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1276.jpg)
:o What a rush! Home made everything yet it still worked. Congrats.
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on April 15, 2006, 09:08:51 PM
:o What a rush! Home made everything yet it still worked. Congrats.
Haven't seen any landing pics though, lol.
Not sure that I want to. ;)
sweet air, man it looks like that landing is tiny compared to the jump.
Insane I tell ya! 8)
I'd definately like to see Dreth hit that one!
Oops thats suppose to be Flyin' High ;D I'll get the landing pics next weekend for ya'll :P
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on April 15, 2006, 09:24:47 PM
Insane I tell ya! 8)
I'd definately like to see Dreth hit that one!
not with a landing that small ??? ??? ??? that dude is CRAZY with a capitol K!
Dude that's Silly Krazy!!!
How was the Landing???
dude that my freind james. hes crazy. :o he never jumped like than when he raced :P
Where do you buy pants to fit those ballz?
lol
huge air, thats awesome.
Did this guy "james" just bust his ball joint a few weekends ago at croom?
Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 15, 2006, 11:17:22 PM
Where do you buy pants to fit those ballz?
sweet m0ther of g0d!!! ???
Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 15, 2006, 11:17:22 PM
Where do you buy pants to fit those ballz?
thats what i was trying to say ;)
Quote from: gearhead400 on April 16, 2006, 01:36:38 AM
lol
huge air, thats awesome.
Did this guy "james" just bust his ball joint a few weekends ago at croom?
Yes, he does that sometimes ;D(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_1162.jpg)
About the landing well lets just say it doesnt feel to well on the poor Guys feet/ankles. I keep trying to tell him to triple up on some Jockey Straps too :D
You know he may be a lil crazy in the head but atleast its a natural kinda high/rush ;)
M
i say your lucky thats all you broke ;)
thats crazy..... and that landing looks really small for all the air ur getting
that was loco.Dude has some balls
You dont even see that kind of jumping in videos thats just nuts not to mention i hope hes got some extra padding to protect those nuts on landing :o
michelle
when you see james tell him the motocross maverick said that weak why dont you pull some tricks! and tell him i said hello! ;)
nice air & ramp ;)
I saw This kid up at croom this weekend on Sunday, in the hill area, he was getting some "crazy" air there too......
I'll bet that gets the heart pumping real fast.
If I were younger I'd try that at least two or three times, but..................
Nice pics, thanks.
Quote from: Yamaha72 on April 17, 2006, 10:15:11 PM
I saw This kid up at croom this weekend on Sunday, in the hill area, he was getting some "crazy" air there too......
He's there almost every Sunday. Here's a cpl of pics from that day. Not the best , considering I didnt take them :D Just joking Derek dont get your panties in a wad I know your watching ;D lol
Moto I will tell him you said whats up. I wanted some trick pics too.
Maybe we all need to beg him ;D
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/HEEEEL.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/100_0262.jpg)
M
tell James that he needs to come back out to sunshine!!! jake and the maverick are bragging about winning to much!!! :P
Damn James that's all u got! No heel clickers or superman pics!
Don't make me have to go out to croom and show you how to do it!
lol dude is nuts!!!!
lol has had a nasty spill yet ??i had friend up north like that always told him when u take that one nasty spill that makes you appreciate life all that crazy'ness comes down a knotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's got balls lol ill give em that
james is a girl thingy he cant handle me out at croom proved it this weekend haha
nukin futs, i think weed is safer lol