I am going to purchase one of these two ATVs but am unsure of which one. I love to go mudding but also will be using it all over the country for different types of riding. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Please comment on reliability of both if you have any knowledge of either one. Thanx.
Go with the brute force. Digitalsniper has a Kawaski 650 prairie and its been everywhere and nothing ever breaks on it.
I love my prairie but if the BF is half the bike with IRS, ill feel good about trading up.
My vote would be the BF. I rode one at a mudhole 3 weeks ago (the new owner HAD To try my prairie out with the swamp pros so we traded for about FOUR hours. hhehe). It was a GREAT ride. he wasnt real keen on giving me my prairie back, and I didnt want to give him his BF back. It was kind of funny.