HOLY cow !!!, I see chillin is having a B-day, I say we all send him a bottle of geritol, or centrim silver--- after all he is getting up there !!!! he might need all the help he can get!!! J/K
Have a good one my friend!!!! Hope to see you all soon " you know where" ;)
How about a birthday cake with a stripper in it? Maybe not, at my age it might give me a heart attack ;D
Better take it easy, you're getting near that big 40. :stoogies.gif
Hope you have a good one.
HAPPY BDAY CHILLIN 8) :drink.gif
happy b-day brotha!!!
some one get this man a bottle of blue genies quick
Happy Birthday Matt
Happy Birthday Matt! ;)
Happy B-day Matt
Whats his address, I will send him some viagra.
Have a good one! Get it RAG! Will you be doing more or less chillin now? 8)
Um when my grandpa died someone ended up w/ his dentures. I'd be happy to locate them for you and see if someone can send you some dentucreme to go w/ them.
Happy bday Matt!
with you getting older does this mean your reaction time off of the lights gets slower also, maybe that will give me a fighting chance next time
Happy Birthday Brother
Thanks everyone, when I woke up this morning I didn't feel any slower. I have a FTR race next Sat. I guess I'll find out then. Maybe I cant get a few more years out of this body before I have to buy one of those "utility things".
Happy B-Day Chillin
Happy b-day Matt.
happy b-day!
Happy birthday Matt! You aren't old you are just.... (Umm... forgot what I was gonna say, you will understand soon enough ;) Have a good one! ;D
Matt:
I stopped by your house yesterday. I was all set for a birthday party. I even wore my camo thong and kilt. You were gone so I took a leak in your pool.
Welcome to Chillin`s OOL notice there is no P in OOL, lets help him keep it that way !!?!?!!?
That was funny though, I just hi\ope he doesnt accidentaly swallow some water now :spit.gif
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 17, 2006, 08:01:10 AM
Matt:
I stopped by your house yesterday. I was all set for a birthday party. I even wore my camo thong and kilt. You were gone so I took a leak in your pool.
But that doesn't explain the Baby Ruth he found floating in there ;D.
It was more like a clump of pudding.
Happy B-Day my white skinned brother ! I know Im late but thats nothing new. Beers to ya ! ;) ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]