Here are pictures of my '97 Jeep Wrangler. Was going to give it to my 16 year old son but he thinks it is ugly. What do ya'll think? If he doesn't change his mind it may end up for sale or trade....
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
Take the stickers off and it will be perfect.
i like it can i be you 16 year old son!!!!! ;)
it is kinda ugly imo lol just take those stickers off ;)
wish I had a vehicle that was that good looking for my first.
my first was a poop-brown '74 malibu classic/chevelle with surt for a roof.
I have to agree about those stickers though,,,,they aint pretty for sure.
tell yer son take it or buy your own. ;-)
and I'm available for adoption.
Id@
Ya'll are killing me with the "ugly stickers". That is what he keeps saying. I like the stickers. They were on it when I bought it, I do have to say though, the pictures don't do it justice, they are not that bad in person....
ugly MAKE THE KID WALK!!!!!!!!!!! hE MUST BE SPOILED ROTTEN......mAN WHEN i WAS A KID i HAD TO WALK 5 MILES UPHILL IN THE SNOW TO GET TO THE BUS STOP! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
UGLY,Hell if he dont want it give it here!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)
UGLY,UGLY's WALKIN IN FLORIDA IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell a tricked out 10 speed may serve him better.................
MAN.................................Ya got me started!
If he still thinks its ugly how about $3k for that nasty old thing? :o Than you can give that to him so he could by a moped...LOL........... :P
WTF? The kid must be on drugs :o :M
Yeah buy him a moped ;D
trade ya for a ranger?
omg id take it, it looks fine, even if it was ugly... hes getin the car for FREE! if he dont like it make him buy his own
There has never been such a thing as an UGLY jeep.... sell it and buy him a yugo ;D
That is one ugly jeep!!! I'll give you $500 for it ;)
If I was 16 I would take it no questions asked. Even with the ugly stickers on it.
I must be the only one that thinks the stickers look alright on it. I have never been a Jeep fan, but if that were given to me, I would sure as hell take it.
Better yet sign the kid up for the after school shift @ TACO BELL and have him save his own darn money! ;)
Ugly ?
Poor kid needs glasses or a reality check . My first ride was an old beat up El Camino with glass packs . Ugly ....... oh brother . :-\
Um if the kid thinks it's ugly and doesn't want it then I agree w/ the rest. He's too spoiled to apreciate the gift. So let him buy his own ride. I don't think it's ugly at all and would be very ecstatic even at my age to have that jeep. Love them and wish I could get another.
I think your son needs a reality check and if he has to walk or ride a bike that should do the trick. Hell, just make him walk and sell the jeep for something fun for you. That's one hell of an offer you've given him!
By the way have you ever thought of adopting a daughter? I'd gladly take over your son's jeep.
Thanks for all the input, I need to add that my son is not being spoiled when he says the jeep is ugly and he doesn't want it. He is a good kid that is being given a choice on what he wants to drive. I will actually come out cheaper if he picks something different and will probabally get to keep MY jeep. I don't have to sell it but may. It's one of those things that I've got too much in it to ever get it back so may as well hold onto it. But you all seem to be making his case stronger about the stickers being ugly...
Trade you a Red 94 Jeep cherokee Loredo for it. I will leave the CD player,amp, and sub if you want. 8)
We're not pickin on your kid . I'm sure he's a good son and all , he just needs to appreciate the offer and over look the um.... ugly stickers.
Nice Jeep , dont sell it .