Have a GREAT Birthday Bart
:ThumbsUp.gif :groupies.gif :T :w :W :Y :oo :pirate.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif
Happy Birthday Bart!!!!
Happy birthday Bart, try not to drink too little.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birfday. Whatch ya gettin? Hopefully someone will buy you a real motor for that S10. ;) Have a beer for me! I'm going to BMP on May 7th... if you're bored.
-Mark
Happy birthday brother. Are ya getting grey hairs yet? ;D
Thanks everybody!
Scrb15- I fully intend to spend the night sitting at a Tiki Bar with double Captian & Cokes in hand... Thankfully, the wife is driving. ;)
Old School... I am actually picking up a swamp buggy project this afternoon. Happy birthday to me! BMP??
Da Mtg Man... Grey hairs? Yeah, I got 'em... And is there seems to be more and more of them every day, so I just keep cutting my hair shorter and shorter! ;)
Everyone have a great weekend! :T
Happy Birthday Bart
Happy Birthday OLD MAN 8)
Happy birthday to you!!! :)
8)
Happy b-day!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy bday Bart. It's almost quitting time. Let the party begin.
Happy birthday! Hopefully your wife will buy you a sport quad to ride. ;) ;D
Happy birthday :)
Happy Birthday Bart, :T
You aint old just yet.
Quote from: BCConviber on April 14, 2006, 12:46:26 PM
Thanks everybody!
Old School... I am actually picking up a swamp buggy project this afternoon. Happy birthday to me! BMP??
Everyone have a great weekend! :T
Bradenton Motorsports Park aka Desoto drag strip. You getting ride of the S10 or starting another project? Keep the S10! I think it'd be more fun than the buggy. Oh and Captain and coke.........excellent choice. :drink.gif
-Mark
Okay... It's 4:13 am... The bar ran out of Captain, and ran us out.. :Y :Y
Old FOOL.. NEVER giving up on the S-10... But, the wife really doesn't want me to finish it, so I might as well build up my arsenal of other toys while that is still in the works. ;) FYI- decided to go OLD SCHOOL on the paint & body.. factory red, with black stripes like the old Camaro / Chevelle SS, but added '69 T/A "400" emblems to each side of the 6" cowl induction hood, and '67 Vette cross flags to the fenders, and the Chevrolet script emblems from a '69 Nova to the tail gate.. Give 'er a little nostalgia look..
The buggy is just a "legal" distraction from the drag truck. ;) ;)
FYI.... Oh no... The REAL B-day party starts at 9:00 am on April 21st at L-Cross....
IT IS ON!!!
" HAPPT BIRTHDDAY CAPTAIN "
Happy Birthday Bart. Ready to help you celebrate on the 21st man!!!