:D Just wanted to say hi and tell everyone how excited I am about having other people to talk to that love to ride.
Looking forward to hooking up with everyone on one of those group rides. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Welcome to the site.
Welcome ;D
welcome and I am sure you will enjoy. [smiley=Wink.gif]
Jim,
welcome, u probly gonna end up bein addicted to this site just like the majority on here ;D
Welcome :D atvtrailer is right, you will be comsumed by the site like the rest of us. Also what do you ride ???
Flea_Jumper welcome to the site. other Yamaha rider ;D we rule hahaha
Welcome to the site, where in Orlando do you live? Mabe we can go ride some time. Since you have to past where I live to hit the best place to ride in Fl and thats ONF.
guess i`ll say hi also since this is my first day also....guys seem pretty kewl on here and very interested in in all that has to do with atv`s...hope to be amongst the crew soon....scoob
Thanks for the warm welcome. My wife and son also ride. We always ride as a family.
My wife and son ride 05 raptors and I have a yfz. We live in Avolon Park on the east side of Orlando but do travel to Ocala, HardRock,Lakeland or wherever we can get a good ride.
We love to ride trails with groups. I personally along with my son love MX, my wife rather ride trails.
We would love to get together with other groups and organize some rides.
Cant wait. ;D
A big welcome
The Grizz
welcome aboard
welcome flea_jumper and scoobie u guys will love it here lots of great ppl here! :D
QuoteThanks for the warm welcome. My wife and son also ride. We always ride as a family.
My wife and son ride 05 raptors and I have a yfz. We live in Avolon Park on the east side of Orlando but do travel to Ocala, HardRock,Lakeland or wherever we can get a good ride.
We love to ride trails with groups. I personally along with my son love MX, my wife rather ride trails.
We would love to get together with other groups and organize some rides.
Cant wait. ;D
welcome and if you like mx and group rides then go to the group rides section and check out our waldo motorsports trip we are planning ;D
welcome i see you live by me, what do you ride?
Welcome to your new family. ;D. We are all addicts
(atv addicts) here and it seems like you and your family will fit right in.
Welcome aboard, lots of great folks on here, enjoy.
Hey Welcome to the site. :D
Fellow YFZ owner I welcome you.
welcome to the Site ;D
welcome to the site ...
::) [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
Welcome I dont get to post much but am always here reading up on everything...
will be at onf on sunday (30th) with a couple more friends and their bikes..........look for brand new green v-force tryin to keep up........