worlds hardest riddle
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
MTV.
A ZIT
the sun?
A MIRROR OR WATER
heat/humidity
alcohol jd will make me piss and women combing there hair look better lol
LOL!!! GOOGLE SEARCH !! Someone posted on englishforums.com asking for the answer...YESTERDAY!!
I looked last night and there are conflicting answers.....stupid google ???
answer is no.
Time.
Snopes has the answer.
http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=47;t=000467;p=1
Here's another one. It's pretty easy:
I am more evil than the devil.
I am greater than God.
Rich people need me.
Poor people have me.
What am I?
-Mark
nothing
Quote from: Old_School on April 20, 2006, 11:44:05 AM
Here's another one. It's pretty easy:
I am more evil than the devil.
I am greater than God.
Rich people need me.
Poor people have me.
What am I?
-Mark
i know it sounds corny but i would have to say love.
aint nottin more evil then love. ;)
Quote from: gery350 on April 20, 2006, 01:53:36 PM
Quote from: Old_School on April 20, 2006, 11:44:05 AM
Here's another one. It's pretty easy:
I am more evil than the devil.
I am greater than God.
Rich people need me.
Poor people have me.
What am I?
-Mark
i know it sounds corny but i would have to say love.
aint nottin more evil then love. ;)
lol. I agree w/ ya Gery. Love is hell. But renmus got it right. -Mark
I have often wondered what the answer was??
The answer was nothing.
I mean this one.
Quote from: o4250 on April 13, 2006, 11:31:55 PM
worlds hardest riddle
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
Quote from: mudnuri on June 08, 2006, 06:20:01 PM
I mean this one.
Quote from: o4250 on April 13, 2006, 11:31:55 PM
worlds hardest riddle
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
The answer is Chuck Norris
hehehe