helps me sleep @ night...
(http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4763/ak470023vf.jpg) ;)
Nice AK 47. Have u been to the shooting range to shoot.
dude, you seriously need a mohawk haircut.
I pity the fool.... ;-)
Id@
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??
Nice AK 8)
I like the Magazine ;)
In other words, he is inviting anyone to try to steal his 350r... Wont see me stepping onto your property without a phone call to make sure you dont shoot me.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 14, 2006, 04:44:13 AM
In other words, he is inviting anyone to try to steal his 350r... Wont see me stepping onto your property without a phone call to make sure you dont shoot me.
nah...nothing like that....I am just up all hr's of the night looking out the windows.... :'(
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on April 14, 2006, 07:14:13 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 14, 2006, 04:44:13 AM
In other words, he is inviting anyone to try to steal his 350r... Wont see me stepping onto your property without a phone call to make sure you dont shoot me.
nah...nothing like that....I am just up all hr's of the night looking out the windows.... :'(
and here I thought I was the only one.
Id@
Quote from: mudnuri on April 13, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??
:R thinking the same thing. i thought ak's are illegal now
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 13, 2006, 08:37:35 PM
dude, you seriously need a mohawk haircut.
I pity the fool.... ;-)
Id@
What you talkin bout SUCKA, LOL Nice AK, what is up with the wood looking clip?
Quote from: mikeE36 on April 14, 2006, 08:27:40 AM
Quote from: mudnuri on April 13, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??
:R thinking the same thing. i thought ak's are illegal now
Nope, they are legal.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 07:48:53 PM
Quote from: mikeE36 on April 14, 2006, 08:27:40 AM
Quote from: mudnuri on April 13, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Holy Crap! If you put a robe and a towel on your head I would run the other way!
Seriuosly, that is a sweet life taker. How does the trigger feel and how many rps??
:R thinking the same thing. i thought ak's are illegal now
Nope, they are legal.
Yep I have two ;)
I will take pics with the AR-15 as well.....
My brother and I take our SK's out to the creek and fire off rounds. VERY nice guns. Funny, when you see them on the news, they are usually very worn and well handled.