We have been on 3 group rides so far and had a great time...does anyone have any plans in the works for any more this year???
We just got cargo bag and tank bags from Dennis Kirk...and next week the alba nerf is coming for the Z400!!
i hope that theres gonna be a group ride at Eureka, i loved the last ones!
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.
Id@
I am down. ;D
Id@....... long ride???????????
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.
Id@
Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.
Id@
Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.
Yah, man up!
somebody.............Eureka.............Rodman.............................I need practice!!! hahahh
We need some rain first. I was up there last weekend and it was only fun if you were in front.
Yeah, we need another group ride real soon, Eureka is good but I will ride anywhere the gang shows up ;)
I got the fever....... :o
b u m p
:'( r i d e..........................................
:o No leaders???????????????
How about Saturday May 27th of Memorial Day Weekend. We would need some ride leaders who know Eureka ands or Rodman well.
Quote from: odie on April 14, 2006, 06:37:04 PM
Id@....... long ride???????????
yeah, now I got a Rubicon and can carry a cooler with me and extra gas,,,,after my ATP treatment, the 400EX doesn't get great gas mileage ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.
Id@
Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.
whassat?
Id@
Where is jamesbarr? Our fearless leader.
Where is Eureka located at, is it near Rodman?
thanks
Josh
Quote from: wilburz on April 14, 2006, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.
Id@
Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.
Yah, man up!
sorry guys, maybe next time but this Sat noone will see my happy self unless you are at the orange county convention center setting up the mcdonalds show.
Id@
I can Finally go with ya Hoss. Got me a 03 LTZ400 modded out...can we say,"SLOW DOWN!!"
sounds like a pretty far drive from miami :(
I use to Live in Miami.It' is a pretty good ride.