Who is going tommorrow night ????????????
what time is it, I might go just to get pictures for the site.
Id@
We will be there with the usual bunch 8)
Id@, it is from 4 - 9.
Open at 4:00 & they will close between 9 & 10 depending on the turnout.
I'm planing on going.Just wish we had pics on the track,I guess the one on there site is in another state.I'll be there hopefully 4:30.Lookin forward to meeting somepeople.Then suberban on Sat.Should be a fun week!How many is in your normal group Nigtbreed
Ill be there around 4:30 ish
anyone know if it's free for spectators?
Id@
Yes its free, why dont you ride and surport the habit of thursday nights.
Also keep in mind:
The snack bar is not open. Please remember to bring water.
I think we will have 4 + Mike and I. David, Jessica, Giovanni, and Kyle. Kyle depends on what time he can get out of work. Also I told 2 guys about it that came in the shop yesterday and they said they wanted to come out.
:drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
if it wasnt so far from my house i would go!
maybe sometime soon i will make it out there!
Quote from: T2 on April 12, 2006, 11:33:37 PM
Yes its free, why dont you ride and surport the habit of thursday nights.
maybe, but remember Pax just about kicked my butt, and everyone told me that was an easy track.
besides, I don't have my quad with me and I wouldn't be able to get back to the track till about 7:30,,,,,and I have a concert to go to tonight.
Id@
I wanna go, I am afraid that it will be a little while before my poor mangled bike is out of the shop, though.
And when I do go, don't laugh at me, I am still learning! I have only ridden that track once, and it was the back track (bunny slopes, lol)
got to work tomarrow! ??? if it was on friday i would go! :'(