The points are up for the last race. WOW THT AS FAST AS SHEOT !!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a way to do them at work sneaky sneaky
Add my 21 points from the bottom of the list to my points in 5th place and Ill will be very close to 3rd! Please correct this so that the loser boy Marshall Todd will understand that he sucks in comparison to his big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 12, 2006, 09:22:33 PM
Add my 21 points from the bottom of the list to my points in 5th place and Ill will be very close to 3rd! Please correct this so that the loser boy Marshall Todd will understand that he sucks in comparison to his big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
you are right how did that happen I think that was when my boss walked up its done
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on April 13, 2006, 02:27:53 AM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 12, 2006, 09:22:33 PM
Add my 21 points from the bottom of the list to my points in 5th place and Ill will be very close to 3rd! Please correct this so that the loser boy Marshall Todd will understand that he sucks in comparison to his big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
you are right how did that happen I think that was when my boss walked up its done
I see were I messed up it was on 1-15-06
im in 12th place and only have 2 races ;)
steve and wayne better get their NOS installed for the next series ;)
Dreth, man that was supposed to be secret.