Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know im here. Im good friends with the latest crash test dummy chuck_norris, me and his family have been good friends for a long time. I hope to get to know everyone soon.
Welcome to the site. Lots of good people around here, enjoy.
Just a big welcome
Grizz
hey welcome, lots of good ppl on here, enjoy the ride! :D
Welcome to the site you will enjoy. Do you ride as good as chuck_n?? ??? Just kidding chuck_n ::)
Jim
is it rideing better or bigger kahoonies???? ???
WELCOME WELCOME ...
I ALSO KNOW CHUCK NORRIS ...
I WORK WITH HIM ...AND BIG WORM
ENJOY THE SITE ...... [smiley=Smile.gif]
Welcome to the family...any friend of Chuck is a friend of ours!
Welcome
Welcome to you! ;D
Ride safe!
welcome to the site, you will love it here
Welcome abourd :)
Welcome aboard [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Welcome and enjoy
Welcome, great family here! Nice to have ya aboard ;D
Welcome. By the way where at in jax do u live and where do u ride at ;D
howdy ;D