**Free** Custom Motorcycle Show 1199 Clay Street, Winter Park, FL 32789-5486
On Sat, Apr 15, Calvary church will be hosting a free custom motorcycle show in the south parking lot from 11 am - 3:30 pm. This is a great event for fathers and sons, or the entire family. There will be food, vendor displays, face painting and balloons for the kids, as well as some awesome motorcycles to view up close. Proceeds from food sales will go to the Russell Home for Atypical Children.
From the South, exit I-4 at Par (#86) and follow signs into parking lot
From the North, exit I-4 at Fairbanks (#87) and go East to Clay St. turn Right on Clay.
bump
Wish I can go but have to work that day.
They had flyers at the front desk of Seminole Power sports today for the show. Hope to see some folks tomorrow. ;D
Pictures are now in the Photo Gallery
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,13564.msg178454.html#msg178454
;)