ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: unvme2420 on April 10, 2006, 11:47:04 PM

Title: Price on a Z
Post by: unvme2420 on April 10, 2006, 11:47:04 PM
I was wondering what ii would expect to pay for a new z400 from the dealer. Thank you for any imput.
Title: Re: Price on a Z
Post by: jetski dawg on April 11, 2006, 02:08:36 AM
call ARS or riders exchange in sebring..they have the best price..check cycle trader also
Title: Re: Price on a Z
Post by: susieblazer on April 11, 2006, 03:21:46 AM

  Also try Nature Coast in Crystal River...................
Title: Re: Price on a Z
Post by: unvme2420 on April 11, 2006, 11:22:35 AM
can you give me a ballpark price on a new one. Looking to get one. Is it more than 5,500
Title: Re: Price on a Z
Post by: apkkfx400 on April 11, 2006, 12:14:02 PM
Depending on the dealership fees and taxes-msrp is I believe is around $5899. 


www.kawasaki.com

www.cyclesportscenter.com

www.suzuki.com

or google search for a local dealership near you!
Title: Re: Price on a Z
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on April 11, 2006, 07:21:01 PM
it will normaly be a litle over 5500 out the door...
Title: Re: Price on a Z
Post by: cubnfrank on April 12, 2006, 09:40:15 PM
Im pricing them out. There's a dealer in cental florida that has them advertised in the cycle trader for $4000 for an 06.  I called them, it's $5189 out the door with taxes and prep.  I thought thats a good deal.