Whats up guys, thought I would Introduce myself and post some pictures of the quad. My name is Steve, live in Plant city near Tampa. I ride at Croom all the time, Thinking of starting at Bartow but not sure. Heres some pics of my quad, let me know what you think.
(http://)(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/DSC00592.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/DSC00591.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/4d60fd76.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/c10d96e5.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/42a01371.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/72b7f0ce.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/15c061f4.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/580798dc.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/27fb55db.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/7fa94473.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/eafa74a8.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/f8fc670b.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/f2117a9e.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/28d4e0a3.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/910c1115.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/kfxtreme/880553c3.jpg)
Steve
nice kfx i like the pipe and i like the truck too
Nice Truck & KFX 8)
nice quad, what kinda outerware was that on ur airbox lid iv never seen one like that before?
That's an EHS Racing lid. You can either buy a lid or a kit to mod your lid. Nice clean quad.
450R is correct. Great mod!
Well worth the money, $45 was what I paid.
Steve
really nice. i like the aftermarket plates with sayings on them.
Are u going to croom this friday.
sweet bikes kfx's are the coolest 8)
is it brand new ? cause its too clean kfx rev quick with twin cams nice ride , show us some dirt on it
No Mike , I have to work. Maybe Sat.
No I have had it for about 6 months now, well I guess it is new then.
I'll get some up of her dirty soon 4fifty. I try to keep it clean, put to much money into
already. Not to mention the like $3,000 in suspension in the next couple of weeks.
Steve
my kfx is like 5 months old and it aint that clean
o and yea i like the warnin labels, whered u get em or did u make em
Quote from: KFXTREME on April 11, 2006, 02:27:38 PM
No Mike , I have to work. Maybe Sat.
No I have had it for about 6 months now, well I guess it is new then.
I'll get some up of her dirty soon 4fifty. I try to keep it clean, put to much money into
already. Not to mention the like $3,000 in suspension in the next couple of weeks.
Steve
$3,000 in suspension :O Ummm Your getting robbed if you pay that much for suspension man :( Nice quad and truck btw.
Nice kfx! I talked to you on the phone last night about the clutch cover epidemic.
Mark
IVE GOT THOSE WARNING DECALS TOO. NICE QUAD BYE THE WAY. I GOT MINE AT WWW.HARDLOOKS.COM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 13, 2006, 08:16:18 AM
Quote from: KFXTREME on April 11, 2006, 02:27:38 PM
No Mike , I have to work. Maybe Sat.
No I have had it for about 6 months now, well I guess it is new then.
I'll get some up of her dirty soon 4fifty. I try to keep it clean, put to much money into
already. Not to mention the like $3,000 in suspension in the next couple of weeks.
Steve
$3,000 in suspension :O Ummm Your getting robbed if you pay that much for suspension man :( Nice quad and truck btw.
LSR arms-$750, LSR LT rearend- $850, front Elka LT comp only- $1070, elka rear- $750.
It adds up quick! :D
Whats up guys, Yeah it does add up quick.
I got the labels at Hardlooks too. Hey Mark, What ever happened about the cover? Any body go riding this weekend? I wanted to but had to do family stuff. ::) Thanks again for all the replys guys!!!!
Steve
i posted in your thread on z400central ;)
my 06 yfz is only 2 months old and not that clean :Pride it some more
Thats funny. I ride it every weekend, sometimes sat and sun. Don't hate on me cause my 400 is alittle clean! ;)