thanks for having us alan and darren! :-*
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack018.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack004.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack017.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack013.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack011.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack010.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack015.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/secrettrack001.jpg)
ya it was awesome, we need to do it again just with some more jumps!
yea next time ill try to be there if i ever get any shocks@@!!!!!
ya to bad we didnt get any shots of you doing the wheelie on 1 tire >:D
instead of going to sunshine weds maybe ill come over and help build some jumps and ride.
why didnt u guys hit up the front?
Ya maybe next time i'll be healthy and i'll show you two how to really jump out there....If i get the time i'll widen the track A LOT so we can run races and actually be able to pass...
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 09, 2006, 10:42:55 PM
ya to bad we didnt get any shots of you doing the wheelie on 1 tire >:D
ya those one wheeled wheelies were nasty! 8) next time we will get some! ;)
thanks alot...the only 2 pics you got of me are terrible!!! >:( lol j/p i was too fast for yoiu guys too take any good pics!!! :D :D :D
hopefullly you guys come out agian, and soon
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 09, 2006, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 09, 2006, 10:42:55 PM
ya to bad we didnt get any shots of you doing the wheelie on 1 tire >:D
ya those one wheeled wheelies were nasty! 8) next time we will get some! ;)
ya to bad i do it on a regular basis and its no big deal :-\ lol
Quote from: woodyraptor on April 09, 2006, 10:46:10 PM
thanks alot...the only 2 pics you got of me are terrible!!! >:( lol j/p i was too fast for yoiu guys too take any good pics!!! :D :D :D
hopefullly you guys come out agian, and soon
look woody you are getting two inches of air!!! lol :D
lol, i wonder what toby and ryan were saying when they flipped the rhino? lol ryan was probably crying as toby fell on him laughing :D , we dont have school after tuesday so i think we are gonna go do some work out there to get it ready for next time ;)
and darren what are you talking about? thers a picture right there of how good you were riding today, just not on your quad, more like the tractor 8) :D
looks fun. Can I come out with curits. I'll hit the jumps if there not all sand.
No offense or anything but I don't want this turning into a neighborhood riding spot. Let's keep the questions about riding (and the answers alan) in PMs if you could :)
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:51:47 PM
No offense or anything but I don't want this turning into a neighborhood riding spot. Let's keep the questions about riding (and the answers alan) in PMs if you could :)
um ok? ???
I just don't want a bunch of people asking to come out. If I say yes to one person I open a door to the rest. Just suggesting that you keep it in PMs. No big deal bro. But back to the real subject....Eric sucks
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:51:47 PM
No offense or anything but I don't want this turning into a neighborhood riding spot. Let's keep the questions about riding (and the answers alan) in PMs if you could :)
u do know he owns it right?
I guess you don't know who I am.... ???
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:55:12 PM
I guess you don't know who I am....
no i dont. u his dad?
Nope his brother
im sorry about this idiot, #26yfz is his brother
Lol no it's ok. I just can't say yes to anyone on a thread like this. Then i'll feel bad when I have to start telling people they can't come out.
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:55:12 PM
I guess you don't know who I am.... ???
no who are you? wait your that one pro arent you?? :P
haha I guess you could say that :o
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:54:20 PM
I just don't want a bunch of people asking to come out. If I say yes to one person I open a door to the rest. Just suggesting that you keep it in PMs. No big deal bro. But back to the real subject....Eric sucks
maybe you should stick to driving the tractor because you drove it better than you drive a quad!!! :drive.gif
no i dont! look at the picture you posted...I'm like off the side of the jump....
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 11:01:06 PM
no i dont! look at the picture you posted...I'm like off the side of the jump....
ya and? like i said you drive the tractor better! lol :D
u cant drive either of them, before you know it he will be trying to do 360s on the tractor like he did last night :D
:o I see how it is....you got jokes huh? well... :'(
Man I wish I knew how to post videos....< *insert crash video here*>
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 11:04:23 PM
Man I wish I knew how to post videos....< *insert crash video here*>
ya i dont know, but i dont think that url or watever its called is gonna work ???
really? thanks genius....it was a joke
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 11:04:23 PM
Man I wish I knew how to post videos....< *insert crash video here*>
ya that was a good one!!! :o
I hate both of you.... :'( :'( I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. :-\
i dont think thats gonna help you in racing :-\ it didnt help jake, he cryed every night after he broke his wrist :P and we all saw me burning him today :drive.gif
Haahahahahahahahaha.....I'll leave it at that.
yeah it was fun. now go out and putr some jumps in. :P and alan you werent beating me. i just couldnt pass you because its so skinny. ;)
Thanks again for letting me ride over there. I think Darren was talking about this Eric. The one that really sucks! Lol :D
Haha no I was talkin about the "Maverick" Eric but hey man looks like you finally checked the site out. Welcome....and Jake I got those bars on today and all I can say is wow....such a difference. I also got the tire back on the bead. I'm feelin a little better but I CAN't TURN LEFT! When I do my right arm pulls out too far and my back pops....I'll be ready by sat. though....Can't wait to get back out there!
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 10:56:01 PM
Nope his brother
sorry bro. i didnt realize u were his brother.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 10, 2006, 05:51:11 PM
yeah it was fun. now go out and putr some jumps in. :P and alan you werent beating me. i just couldnt pass you because its so skinny. ;)
i know i know, it was actaully really scary riding infront of you, i kept remembering you telling me how that yfz has no brakes :tsktsk.gif :H
Quote from: ebtrx450r on April 10, 2006, 09:37:02 PM
Thanks again for letting me ride over there. I think Darren was talking about this Eric. The one that really sucks! Lol :D
hey man, glad to see you on the site! you were looking pretty good for the first time on a track :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks guys! I'm heading out this week to go back home til the 18th. I look forward to going back out.
alright man, have fun up in ohio! hope to see you out there again when you get back ;)
looks cool 8) :T
man did I get owned....
http://media.putfile.com/Crash-71
haha ya you did get owned, you should put my crash at bartow with my 85 on here, that was just me not knowing how to ride :P
man check besim out! he made a sweet swerve to dodge that rolling bike! ::) he was probably scared out of his mind :SternSmile.gif
Wow that doesn't look like much fun! Atleast you didn't get hurt too bad or break anything. :G
Man looks pretty bad!!!
you sould somhow get my vedio of when i crashed and broke my collerbone!!!
Quote from: woodyraptor on April 12, 2006, 08:39:21 AM
Man looks pretty bad!!!
you sould somhow get my vedio of when i crashed and broke my collerbone!!!
we had that one on video to, but im not sure what happened to the tape, and we didnt know how to get that 1 on the comp....maybe you should just do it again and we will put it on :D
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 12, 2006, 11:39:03 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on April 12, 2006, 08:39:21 AM
Man looks pretty bad!!!
you sould somhow get my vedio of when i crashed and broke my collerbone!!!
we had that one on video to, but im not sure what happened to the tape, and we didnt know how to get that 1 on the comp....maybe you should just do it again and we will put it on :D
HAHAHA that happened when woody was chasing me!!!! 8)