Sunshine MX pics 8)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX130.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX129.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX113.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX109.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX099.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX094.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX067.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX064.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX059.jpg)
Sorry Eric you were getting too much air and left out your head :P
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX057.jpg)
2nd Place Trophy!! :Sp
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX135.jpg)
half of those pics dont work :(, but great pics
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on April 09, 2006, 11:34:25 AM
half of those pics dont work :(, but great pics
Give me like 5 min and they'll be on ;)
oh getting alittle stylish. you look great.
what no pics of me. :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 09, 2006, 11:43:30 AM
oh getting alittle stylish. you look great.
what no pics of me. :P
I think I got some :-\
I'll post em right now 8)
Here ya go Jake ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SunshineMX096.jpg)
thats it. oh well atleast im in front of eric :P
nice pics, isn't that woody's new bike right next to u ? #411
where am i at? what are you racist agains dirt bikes too like every other quad rider :P i kno i kno i was just going to fast for you camera :P
sweet pics man your getting a lot better, congrats on the 2nd place.
Quote from: DZ 350 on April 09, 2006, 12:22:36 PM
nice pics, isn't that woody's new bike right next to u ? #411
ya thats me ;D
i cant wait till next saturday so will have my nerfs tires and axle then we will se you will win >:D
but great pics.....your a lot better now!!!
Quote from: woodyraptor on April 09, 2006, 07:39:15 PM
Quote from: DZ 350 on April 09, 2006, 12:22:36 PM
nice pics, isn't that woody's new bike right next to u ? #411
ya thats me ;D
i cant wait till next saturday so will have my nerfs tires and axle then we will se you will win >:D
but great pics.....your a lot better now!!!
Sweet!!
I can't wait until next week too!! I gunna take the Holeshot & the Win..........Hopefully
I wouldn't count on it....I should be back by then.
:R
Not sure what that face means Jake :) but all I need is some pain medication and i'll be back up on that line this weekend.
no besim said next week hes going to win and you put dont count on it i should be back by then. that was funny ;) not you crashinb :P
haha I was just making sure you weren't hinting that I couldn't beat Besim....I thought I was going to have to revoke your Farm riding privledges.... :P
man today was so fun. now i have cow dung all over my bike :P
haha thats the price you pay....nothing we can really do about that. I'll try and get the track better before you guys come out again and maybe next time i'll be able to ride with you.
hopefully you can ride more and not work on your bike!!!
but today was fun just need some more jumps...and the track was great today!!!
i want to come out next sunday. >:D the track was fun. you dont need to do much just add a few jumps and whoops :-\
ya i'll try but lifting things is kinda hard right now. Maybe ill get alan to do all the dirty work and ill just work the tractor....sounds good. I'll try and get some whoops out there but they aren't as easy as they would seem but i'll try. And it was a lot better josh. Having more than one quad on it helped bank up the turns much better than I could.
Quote from: #26YFZ on April 09, 2006, 08:57:54 PM
ya i'll try but lifting things is kinda hard right now. Maybe ill get alan to do all the dirty work and ill just work the tractor....sounds good. I'll try and get some whoops out there but they aren't as easy as they would seem but i'll try. And it was a lot better josh. Having more than one quad on it helped bank up the turns much better than I could.
hahahahahahahahahahaahhahaah how about you drive the tractor around and i ride my bike and test it out? lol jk ill do some work , but now tomorrow, and next time you come over curtis is coming so there is 2 ppl to argue with all those 2 wheel jokes :P
not bad besim.