Poll
Question:
Do you think that owl slide show is funny or not?
Option 1: Yes
votes: 21
Option 2: No
votes: 21
Option 3: Never noticed it
votes: 2
Here's the stupid thing, it's kinda growing on me though, some of the owl characters are kinda clever I guess you could say.
(http://x2.putfile.com/10/28722583094.gif)
Pretty funny and creative, for a kid that has too much time on his hands
It wasn't created by him, but it's deffinately one of the funniest things I've ver seen. YA RLY.
wow 1st time ive seen the whole thing. pretty funny :P
??? dont see whats so great about it .... :-\
i think its kinda stupied but thats just me
Quote from: rancher350kid on April 07, 2006, 11:27:28 PM
i think its kinda stupied but thats just me
I don't like watching it too much it can rot your brains
pretty bad watching too much on here.LOL
I bet everybody loves my sig and i just learn how put sig on here,
back 4weeks ago i did.I learn from hbombfilms.com web site had forum manual book on their web site. :)
I think, owl photos are cool and funny!!!
Its better than that stupid german midget he had before.
its perty retarted, some of em are funny... i guess its funny
i thought it was prety funny
voted yes.
I find it oddly amusing, and for some reason sit and stare at it for a minute.
Id@
I hate that other kid's, Dr. Dirt, those fat man doo things he has, those are dumb. Well o4250, right now it's 13-11, you're winning!
i love his sig.
Quote from: Toomey on April 08, 2006, 07:55:13 PM
I hate that other kid's, Dr. Dirt, those fat man doo things he has, those are dumb. Well o4250, right now it's 13-11, you're winning!
Make a poll about my sig than. I usually create them myself...and the intention is to piss people off, so I have succeeded.
thoughs fat men are the best in the world i love vito. i want to meet him one day. ;D
I wish he made his own sig out of bumper stickers to put
on peoples quads.That, been really funny and cool to see
that on peoples quads one day!!! 8)
Or make stuff animals out of funny owls to sell them to
little onies out there to play around with.
2:L I'll be LMAO if i saw one of those things at walmart
stores one day when they come off sell at toy idle one day.
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 07, 2006, 11:14:03 PM
??? dont see whats so great about it .... :-\
Quote from: 400exkid on April 07, 2006, 11:27:28 PM
i think its kinda stupied but thats just me
(http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/GTFO.jpg)
I hated it at first but then it grew on me. I always have to watch it to see what he has added or changed
O_RLY+google = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_RLY :o
Does not bother me , I find it funny , there are some kids with signatures that are out of line and offensive.
Thats an OWL?
I find it funny, yet mildly offensive. Just the other day I sat and stared at it for over an hour. Sometimes I like it. But then I don't. Like right now I like it, but a few minutes ago it really pissed me off. I just feel sorry for the poor owl. Owls are good. They fly. Is that the same owl from Dumb and Dumber?
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: AlterEgo on April 10, 2006, 02:03:40 PM
I find it funny, yet mildly offensive. Just the other day I sat and stared at it for over an hour. Sometimes I like it. But then I don't. Like right now I like it, but a few minutes ago it really pissed me off. I just feel sorry for the poor owl. Owls are good. They fly. Is that the same owl from Dumb and Dumber?
Dont get him started on your avatar ! jk ! :L :M
what about the guy that has dial up? it has to suck for him!
Quote from: RAD 700r on April 07, 2006, 11:04:21 PM
Pretty funny and creative, for a kid that has too much time on his hands
he didnt make it....its as old as the internet
If it ain't a quad, it ain't worth lookin' at ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on April 10, 2006, 05:15:56 PM
Quote from: AlterEgo on April 10, 2006, 02:03:40 PM
I find it funny, yet mildly offensive. Just the other day I sat and stared at it for over an hour. Sometimes I like it. But then I don't. Like right now I like it, but a few minutes ago it really pissed me off. I just feel sorry for the poor owl. Owls are good. They fly. Is that the same owl from Dumb and Dumber?
Dont get him started on your avatar ! jk ! :L :M
Quad knows. ;)
Yes I do Mr. Ego sir. :-[ 2:L