1990 chevy K5 blazer, 350 tbi 5 " suspension lift with 35s, tru duals no cats and flows.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/2ndtime04gt/100_0549.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/2ndtime04gt/100_0548.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/2ndtime04gt/100_0547.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/2ndtime04gt/100_0545.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/2ndtime04gt/100_0550.jpg)
Sweet! I've always loved blazers. How old is your son? I bet it won't look like that for long. >:D
nice ;)
Nice 8)
Looks good!
Nice Chevy 2ndtime.
if it doesn't already have one, I recommend getting a throttle body spacer for that TBI system. For around $75 it's a cheap upgrade to improve fuel economy and horsepower!
Nice truck by the way!!
Mark
nice blazer! :o
Quote from: apkkfx400 on April 07, 2006, 12:26:11 PM
if it doesn't already have one, I recommend getting a throttle body spacer for that TBI system. For around $75 it's a cheap upgrade to improve fuel economy and horsepower!
Nice truck by the way!!
Mark
Thanks, im a ford guy so I to learn this tbi stuff.
thats a nice truck ;)
VERY NICE...
my mom used to have one that was sweet...
i love the blazers with the right tires they'll go threw almost anything..
mabe if you live close when i get the 427 in the yukon we'll go mudding..
wow ur a nice dad
That thing is in great shape!
Nice buy dad!
Steve
nice chevy