This is so AWESOME!
Can't wait till tomorrow
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Very nice! How is it with the fifth wheel compared to bumper pulls?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 06, 2006, 08:58:32 PM
Very nice! How is it with the fifth wheel compared to bumper pulls?
Like Night and Day ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I wish I coulda went fifth wheel. I love the large bedrooms, that is so sweet.
Nice!! Y'all are all big pimpin' now... Congrats! Excuse me, I have to go sleep in the truck now. ;)
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
THATS SWEET,CONGRATS....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT...
Shaweeeeeeet. Thats a freaking condo on wheels
WOW that thing is nice. Well thats a step up form a Enclosed trailer. Good Luck with it.
nice. wish we had one :'(
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
I DONT SEE ANY RUM IN THE PICS??
Very nice. Glad yall finally got it. Was the wait worth it?
ya think :Y
That's a nice Truck 8)
Oh yea that camper is a frekin HOTEL :o
Very Nice..... ;D ;D ;D..Congrats
i need to make more money ???looks sweet
Quote from: bluesman on April 06, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
I DONT SEE ANY RUM IN THE PICS??
:pirate.gif :drink.gif :w
[attachment deleted by admin]
Very Palm Beachy. Good for you both!
Quote from: bluesman on April 06, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
There still moving in........! HA
Plus it helps when you pull it with a real truck (FORD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT SEE ANY RUM IN THE PICS??
Quote from: kawGIRL on April 07, 2006, 09:56:21 AM
Quote from: bluesman on April 06, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
I DONT SEE ANY RUM IN THE PICS??
:pirate.gif :drink.gif :w
THAT AINT THE NEW 1 LOL good try though ;D
What? I took that pic this morning, we had to celabrate last night :Y :drink.gif The bottle is still in the camper ;)
yea so is shortcut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
I was wandering why I had not heard from him this morning :M
KawGIRL, way to go. I pulled one for a couple years. Just sold it about a year ago. It had a double slide and a dividing wall for the toy box. Your styling and profiling now. Where are you going with it? Tail Of The Dragon? There is also a ATV park not far from there. Have fun.
that a sweet looking ww good luck with it . i thinking of getting one .
nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont come home muddy lol.
Saw this thing the other night, its awesome!