i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!) and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!! i REALLY hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)
~Courtney~
(just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
your guys parents are strict...A C? wow.. I got out of high school with a 4.0 to graduate because i wanted out early..But before that, i was just making a 2.0 to play football and be on the track team for shot put...
Sorry you are grounded,dont get too bored
dang 2 c`s thats good atleast u didnt get a d or f besides those bands arent that great anyways LIKE OMG THIS NEW JOHHNY CASH ESSENTIAL CD IS GOOD!!!!!!!
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 10:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!) and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!! i REALLY hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)
~Courtney~
(just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........
my father prefers chinese water torture
That sucks. My quad would've been taken from me untill I got my grades back up. :( I need my quad for transport too, too far of a walk to peoples houses, lol.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 07, 2006, 01:26:47 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 10:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!) and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!! i REALLY hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)
~Courtney~
(just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........
hey i wanted to talk to u, but u got off like a half hour b4 i came on :P ! and i think ur sister was on ur AIM s/n again :-\ lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 08, 2006, 12:36:24 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 07, 2006, 01:26:47 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 10:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!) and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!! i REALLY hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)
~Courtney~
(just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........
hey i wanted to talk to u, but u got off like a half hour b4 i came on :P ! and i think ur sister was on ur AIM s/n again :-\ lol
my buddy's were online ;)
holy crap i wish my grades were that good :-\
Quote from: kfx400rob on April 08, 2006, 01:04:41 AM
holy crap i wish my grades were that good :-\
lol, i wish mine were better! but i have all A's and B's in my classes now (i just have to check science) so if i can keep up my grades, then i can go to the concert! ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 07, 2006, 01:26:47 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 10:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!) and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!! i REALLY hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)
~Courtney~
(just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Z
Thats Goota suck
yeah but im back! and i got to go to the concert 8)
Quote from: mudmonkey on May 09, 2006, 10:32:58 PM
yeah but im back! and i got to go to the concert 8)
the fall out boy/ american rejects one?
lucky!!!!!
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 12:59:36 PM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.
I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
sum of my favortie bands,aka sum of the best bands ever!
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/B000002JS6.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/guns_n_roses_appetite_for_destructi.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/front.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/molly-hatchet-devils-canyon.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/van_halen_yellow_patch.jpg)(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/kid20rock.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/System20of20a20Down20S-1400.jpg)
Heavy metal rock is the best!!! I will listen to some punk rock though. :-X
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 12:59:36 PM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.
I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
As much as I hate defending that kid, how is it you figure that "stoners" as you call them listen to heavy metal? I don't listen to that crap, as I hate it, but I am pretty sure it does not condone drug use like rap does..And as for sissy rock as you call it Warrior350, I would like you to meet some of us "Sissies" and say that to us up close, I don't think any of us are emo or whatever it is you are thinking we are... I have a wide range of music that I listen too, about the only stuff I don't listen to is country and heavy metal, though there are a couple country songs and some older Avenged Sevenfold songs that are of the metal variety that I will listen to, but its not the constant screaming crap.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 12:59:36 PM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.
I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...
wow :o :o
Quote from: kfx400rob on May 23, 2006, 12:51:12 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 12:59:36 PM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.
I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...
Lmfao!!! heavy metal is not yelling and screaming!! f**k**g a disturbed is the way to go....and mushroomhead and so on....they do yell and scream...
PS down with the sickness is the best song ive ever heard!!
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 23, 2006, 12:46:53 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 12:59:36 PM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.
I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
As much as I hate defending that kid, how is it you figure that "stoners" as you call them listen to heavy metal? I don't listen to that crap, as I hate it, but I am pretty sure it does not condone drug use like rap does..And as for sissy rock as you call it Warrior350, I would like you to meet some of us "Sissies" and say that to us up close, I don't think any of us are emo or whatever it is you are thinking we are... I have a wide range of music that I listen too, about the only stuff I don't listen to is country and heavy metal, though there are a couple country songs and some older Avenged Sevenfold songs that are of the metal variety that I will listen to, but its not the constant screaming crap.
i say that because 85% of kids at my school that listen to that music "feel" that the band is telling you to go out and do get stoned, how they relate their lyruics to that i dont know, im not saying EVERYONE thinks like the ret@rds at my school.
Quote from: grizrida660 on May 26, 2006, 06:01:03 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on May 23, 2006, 12:51:12 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 12:59:36 PM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.
I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...
Lmfao!!! heavy metal is not yelling and screaming!! f**k**g a disturbed is the way to go....and mushroomhead and so on....they do yell and scream...
PS down with the sickness is the best song ive ever heard!!
Well, every heavy metal song I have heard has a ton of screaming, and heavy metal pretty much sucks. I think most people would agree with me.
What the heck is emu?
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 29, 2006, 02:20:25 PM
What the heck is emu?
a bird related to the ostrich :)
actually, i misspelled it, i meant what is emo, but i do know what an emu is. my friend had an emu that tried to bite peoples toes off.
im assuming like a gothic type person not sure though or it can be emotional damaged person
good jop
emo- a sissy little loser that cries because there b/f or g/f left them,a person who whines and gripes about everything, and they usually cut them selves(in my experience's)i basically hate emo pppl there just plain annoying
as for metal \m/ i love heavy metal. there is nothing better than being on the bus at 630 in the mornin and jammin to some metallica. but not all metal is screaming and crap. there are so many diff. kinds of metal that most ppl dontknow about for instance christian metal,death metal,powermetal(my favorite),viking metal,folk metal,thrash/speed metal,melodic death metal,heavy metal,black metal. the list goes on but yeah alot of them do suck im a huge music fan and iknow the most usless trivia about the bands i like but i do get fed up with all the screaming some times there has to be at least a little bit of clean vocals. but yeah also alot of emo music has screaming thats why some ppl call it "screamo" music
Thats kind of wierd how this topic got from talking about getting grounded and grades to music and then to emo people
yuh
Quote from: warriordude on August 25, 2006, 02:35:41 AM
emo- a sissy little loser that cries because there b/f or g/f left them,a person who whines and gripes about everything, and they usually cut them selves(in my experience's)i basically hate emo pppl there just plain annoying
as for metal \m/ i love heavy metal. there is nothing better than being on the bus at 630 in the mornin and jammin to some metallica. but not all metal is screaming and crap. there are so many diff. kinds of metal that most ppl dontknow about for instance christian metal,death metal,powermetal(my favorite),viking metal,folk metal,thrash/speed metal,melodic death metal,heavy metal,black metal. the list goes on but yeah alot of them do suck im a huge music fan and iknow the most usless trivia about the bands i like but i do get fed up with all the screaming some times there has to be at least a little bit of clean vocals. but yeah also alot of emo music has screaming thats why some ppl call it "screamo" music
I had the sudden urge to cut myself (three times) while reading this! Whats up with that?