Went by Moroso this weekend. Saw all the jumps and berms for the new MX track. Looks like it is going to be sweet.
Do they have an projected opening date? I can only imagine how packed it is going to be at first. From what I have heard it is oging to be agreat track for beginner and novice riders. With it beign the only legitimate track in the area it is going to see alot of traffic. I know Seminole is in the area but no where near as accesible as this track is going to be. Let's hope they have done some homework on maintnance and I am excited someone finally steped up and is providing us a place to ride. I am not a huge fan of tracks only because the ones I have ridden are poorly maintained and full of dangerous doubles and triples. From what I have heard Moroso MX is going to be the spot. And only a half hour away!!!!! Props go out to the Moroso track for all thier hard work so far!
I thought I heard talks about no ATV's at first.
Not sure. I am going to shoot an email their way and see what I get back.
They have a helpe wanted banner for a MX operations manager on thier site. ;D
Hey Don you there? Haven't talked to you in awhile, was getting settled in the new house. Have you been out to the riding spot lately? Is it still cool to ride out there? Want to take my son out riding.
I talked to the track president and she said they were having problems with insurance for the quads, but bikes are np.
oh yeah and theres not a opening date for sure but she said it will open sometime this spring.
if they maintain this track like they have maintened the other track, it will be crap in no time. but I hope not.
i hope they allow ATV's or i'll just have to get a 2 stroke 250.
Raptor i live in Stuart also, when it is up and running maybe I will see you out there...i ride a blue 250 pinger
;D im rlly happy that they finally have a track near me i ride a kx 125 and ive been dying to hit a track so this is gunna be super sweet