the florida gators won the national basketball title
the 1st team in school history to win and also the first florida team to win a national championship
GO GATORS
GO GATORS! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
Awesome game and the drinks were cold and flowing at REDS in Sarasota..
Heck Yea !!! Go Gators !!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif ;) ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Seabeejim on April 04, 2006, 12:31:08 AM
Awesome game and the drinks were cold and flowing at REDS in Sarasota..
you should have been at university ave. on campus last night. It was packed. One gigantic block party
Noah set the Shot Block Record. Thats all I got to say about that.
I took a muscle relaxer during the game last night and fell asleep right about the half,,,,then watched the rest this morning.
I was worried that they had not won since my DVR cut the recording off with 1:47 to go,,,,,hey miracles happen ::)
before I went to work today I made sure to wash my truck and paid extreme attention to the gator's tag on the front of the truck to get the bugs off and make it look pretty.
Id@