A fun ride at holeylands
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Princess_S_/Us.jpg)
holeylands is a place to have fun if u look out for things we can ride out there longer and keep people safe...
Wow looks like fun wish I could have been there. LOL Nice pics my mantha that was a fun day. :P
nice pics
looks like you got alot of people out their, ya'll should invest in some helmets ;)
Everyone under sixteen has a helmet they just don't go well with pictures. ;D
Nice pics. Glad I got to see them before the mods rip them out. ???
Quote from: s214 on April 04, 2006, 10:32:25 AM
Everyone under sixteen has a helmet they just don't go well with pictures. ;D
musta been a short 16 year old on that dirtbike............
I missed them. Did they get removed because of the NO Helmet Rule??
Yeah, not a helmet to be seen.