whose goin? and how do u get there?
Everyone's going & you drive to get there. :bow.gif :Clap.gif 2:L 2:L
What classes are there? Is the track anything like the main track at Hardrock?
For Quads you got :
A,B,C,+35,Women--(all must be 16+ to ride)
Youth 13-15--200cc 2 stroke/300cc 4 stroke
7-12 51-90cc production frame and cases
4-8 0-50cc production frame and cases
Way different than Hardrock. Mostly T-tops. But there is big air.
I hope to be there. Depends on if I get my motor back and if my wife doesn't have our baby.
What time does it start?? This will be my first MX race if i go, any suggestions??
PLEASE REMEMBER
BRING PROOF OF AGE!!!!!!!
DL is good if you are over 16. If not you need a notarized copy of birth certificate. This is being done to make sure that everyone is riding in the right age group and not trying to start in a class that they are not old enough to ride in.
:o I haven't been carded in forever. Your flattering me :P
I can dig up my liscence, but my birth certificate was chiseled out of stone. I don't think I can carry it with me :D
We will be there 8)
we wont be there because of that reason. my son loves that track he has ridden there for 3 years but he will be there next year.